Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Commodore Takara_soong

Fireworks-01.gifFireworks-03.gifFireworks-10.gifFireworks-08.gif

Takara Has becoma our first 1000 post crew member! She has reached the rank of Commodore!

Thanks for all your work and effort in helping make this board a success!

Thank you for all your efforts!!

It has been such a blast! I have enjoyed all of my time here.

Thanks so much VBG and alterego and all the moderators for all your hard work on these boards. :wow:

You can probably tell that how much the Sisters and I love these boards with my now reaching the rank of Commodore, Yillara and DSBS being Captains and Lessa just reaching the rank of Commander. :wow:

Thanks again everyone. :wow:

Fireworks-01.gifFireworks-03.gifFireworks-10.gifFireworks-08.gif

Yay, she did it. I knew she would soon. She did it in less than a month. I am on another forum which I have been on since early November. I now have 965 posts. :wow: Maybe in a week I will have 1000 posts.

Yay, she did it. I knew she would soon. She did it in less than a month. I am on another forum which I have been on since early November. I now have 965 posts.  Maybe in a week I will have 1000 posts.

The Borg Queen did say it best: "Do you always talk this much." Sisters: "Not always...but often." :wow:

Yay, she did it. I knew she would soon. She did it in less than a month. I am on another forum which I have been on since early November. I now have 965 posts.  Maybe in a week I will have 1000 posts.

The Borg Queen did say it best: "Do you always talk this much." Sisters: "Not always...but often." :wow:

Ha Ha Sister! Congratulations! And I hope that I may soon join you!!

Well I have to agree with the way you put that! :wow: