Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holland

I miss Voyager.

Yes, I do miss it..Like DS9, I hadn't seen too much of the Voyager series. So, I enjoyed seeing those shows on UPN..Guess I'll just have to wait for the DVDs next year..That's what I did for DS9..They are fantastic!

My Fox station is still running it everyday at 3 PM. I just saw "The Q and the Grey."

For those less fortunate, at least season sets are coming next year.

Well were I am at they play it evey week day at 12 am and I have also been putting them on disk from the tapes I have I am over 115 ep so far. I am sorry that you are not able to watch the show.

Stardate:213860.9

Yeh they took it off UPN here as well.But my Fox Station also has it on at 11Pm around here so I see it every once in a while

:huh: :huh: Voyager was my favorite Star Trek series. I miss it so very much. Thank goodness for al of the episodes that I taped.......still I miss being able to tune in every night at 10pm. :wow: :huh:

Edited by Gotabite

I miss voyager alot. :huh: My UPN station has it on at 10 PM, too late for me.

Do you have a VCR?

I remember back before we bought a VCR, I figured out a way to hook an audio tape recorder to the TV and record the sound of TOS episodes for listening to whenever I wanted. :wow:

I miss voyager alot. :huh: My UPN station has it on at 10 PM, too late for me.

At least it's on where you live. My UPN station doesn't play it at all. :wow:

How fast is your internet connection? Also you have the DVD's to look forward to very soon. Season 7 od DS9 is set for next month then we get Voyager.

No sorry. The reason Voyager lost all continunity and its original idea. The idea was to have a ship lost deep in unknown space, travelling home. The concept that the Voyager would have to keep going and to save food and engery and get fuel. They only did one for that whole journey, it was fuel. The used so much engery, got their ship captured about five times, used the repacator. Holodeck use seemed like it was okay to use engery you have to use to get home. It lost all that somewhere in the second season. It became more and more Borg by season five. Sorry but I am glad it is over and finished.

I miss voyager alot. :wow:   My UPN station has it on at 10 PM, too late for me.

At least it's on where you live. My UPN station doesn't play it at all. :huh:

How fast is your internet connection? Also you have the DVD's to look forward to very soon. Season 7 od DS9 is set for next month then we get Voyager.

I've got DSL internet. Why?

It still comes on twice a day monday through friday (and at eleven pm on saturday),where I live.I usually miss the one that comes on at noon,but I can watch the one that comes on at eleven,if I'm not on the computer.

No sorry. The reason Voyager lost all continunity and its original idea. The idea was to have a ship lost deep in unknown space, travelling home. The concept that the Voyager would have to keep going and to save food and engery and get fuel. They only did one for that whole journey, it was fuel.  The used so much engery, got their ship captured about five times, used the repacator. Holodeck use seemed like it was okay to use engery you have to use to get home.  It lost all that somewhere in the second season. It became more and more Borg by season five.  Sorry but I am glad it is over and finished.

Well... to answer one of your points, The Holodeck has its own re-usable energy source but that source is not compatible with the rest of the ship.

I miss voyager alot. :) My UPN station has it on at 10 PM, too late for me.

Do you have a VCR?

Yes I do. I'm just going to wait until the Voy season comes out to DVD.

All of you. Get a plane ticket to Australia and get pay tv.

They play all the trek series every saturday and sunday.

Saturday and Sunday

7:30 PM TNG

8:20 PM VOY

9:10 PM DS9

10:00 PM SG-1

10:45 PM TOS

11:45 PM LEXX

7:30 PM to 12:35 PM. 5 hours of sci-fi. :laugh:

The reason why it doesn't go TOS, TNG, DS9, VOY, is because of ratings.

I'm so lucky. B)

I shouldn't be rubbing this in your faces though. :laugh:

I miss having any Trek in reruns, since I am one of a very few who does not purchase cable or satellite. UPN and Voyager were like daily bread until it was cancelled. I would be heartbroken if ENT were cancelled.

I have yet to purchase any series DVD's but that may be in my future. I do have a lot of taped Trek episodes...that helps.