Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Bonus Treks On Tnn

Parallels is also one that has a contacts blooper.  Watch for a scene with Data and Worf in Engineering and Sick Bay to see Brent Spiner's incredible blue eyes!!

OH GOOD!! Can't wait!!, Is Parallels going to be the first episode or the second one...because my gym's competition is supposed to end by 8:30, so I really need to know, so I can have my VCR set just incase we run overtime.

It's the second episode.

DSBS, have you checked out the new episode spotlight I did for the bonus Treks on May 30!!!

Oh good then I don't have to worry about missing a chance to see the blooper....Oh, yeah and the rest of the episode...

I really liked Eye of the Beholder. I found it to be really fascinating episode. Probably my second favourite Troi episode after Face of the Enemy. I also really liked the conversation that Data and Geordi have about suicide too.

I really liked Eye of the Beholder.  I found it to be really fascinating episode.  Probably my second favourite Troi episode after Face of the Enemy.  I also really liked the conversation that Data and Geordi have about suicide too.

Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong episode, b/c I don't think i've seen that one....

I really liked Eye of the Beholder.  I found it to be really fascinating episode.  Probably my second favourite Troi episode after Face of the Enemy.  I also really liked the conversation that Data and Geordi have about suicide too.

Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong episode, b/c I don't think i've seen that one....

Here are the links:

Man of the People

229136.jpg

Eye of the Beholder

270074.jpg

Next up Deanna episodes.. :laugh:

Man of the People

and

Eye of the Beholder

Instead of Man of the People (Probably Troi's worst episode because the acting was so bad) it should have been Face of the enemy. (Trois best episode) As with Eye of the beholder, when I saw it a couple years ago, I had nightmeres for a week. After that, it wasn't that bad.

haha you think Marina's acting skills were poor in TNG..you should check her out in Star Gate SG1 playing Dr. Svetlana Markov" in episode: "Watergate" Truly one of her less then better roles.

I enjoyed Marina Sirtis role in STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION. The only episode I did not like is the one were Counselor Deanna Troi looses her empathic ability. The reason I didn't care for this episode was because she moped around feeling sorry for herself because she lost her ability as an empath. This was the one ability that set her apart from humans. So, in a way, you could see why she behaved the way she did. :laugh::innocent:

WHY would they not show Face of the Enemy? That's like everyone's favourite Troi episode! WHO is chosing these e[ospdes? HONESTLY!!

WHY would they not show Face of the Enemy? That's like everyone's favourite Troi episode! WHO is chosing these e[ospdes? HONESTLY!!

It's "the first network for men," so... supposedly, men are choosing the episodes.

It's "the first network for men," so... supposedly, men are choosing the episodes.

But Troi looked so hot as a Romulan!!!

*snicker* I suppose so. ^-^;; Maybe they've got a computer, then. They feed it all the episodes and the computer randomly chooses from them.

*snicker*  I suppose so.  ^-^;;  Maybe they've got a computer, then.  They feed it all the episodes and the computer randomly chooses from them.

That scenario seems to make sense too.... I figured it was a lets pick next week's episodes from a hat scenario

That scenario seems to make sense too.... I figured it was a lets pick next week's episodes from a hat scenario

Oh, that works, too. Maybe they have a monkey pick names out of the hat.

^LOL probably..

^LOL probably..

I agree...a blindfolded monkey!

^LOL probably..

I agree...a blindfolded monkey!

LOL

or a blinfolded drunk monkey..

yeah, it does seem like they never pick good episodes, or at least when I'm able to watch them they never have good ones. Actually...why am I complaing?, I can see them on dvd. no, actually only season seven..

* goes off In my little corner crying becuase I'm broke and will have to wait till I'm 80 years old to buy all of them* B)

I want to see some Q ones..does anyone know when the next Q nights are? or did they already go by while I was at my mom and couldn't watch them?...:)

I want to see some Q ones..does anyone know when the next Q nights are? or did they already go by while I was at my mom and couldn't watch them?...:tear:

I think "All Good Things" is on Friday. I've never seen it, but I think Q is in it. You can always check StarTrek.com for local listings to see what's going to be on.

I want to see some Q ones..does anyone know when the next Q nights are? or did they already go by while I was at my mom and couldn't watch them?...:)

I think "All Good Things" is on Friday. I've never seen it, but I think Q is in it. You can always check StarTrek.com for local listings to see what's going to be on.

Yes, Q is in it.

I'm a Data fan, but I'm not Data per se. Still! I deserve a little more respect, I think...

Thank you for putting up with my insanity.

I'm a Data fan, but I'm not Data per se. Still! I deserve a little more respect, I think...

Thank you for putting up with my insanity.

Oh, you can't claim insanity :bow: ....I think we Soong Sisters have gotten that title(but we are insane in a very nice way, really :bow: )....

And TNGTrekker220, I know what you mean about having to wait until you are 80 to get the DVDs....I don't have ANY of the seasons on DVD yet... :bow: Oh, well...I still have my 4 TNG movies to watch...