Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Florian Deenan

Florian's Log

November 4th, 2003

My mood: tired

I've been too tired lately! I can't sleep because I don't do enough to make myself exhausted. I stopped going to the gym because I've had a terrible cold for a long week. I think I'm really fat now. lol

Then I had to pull a mod squad on some chick on this Peter Pan board I go to. She was harassing a girlfriend of mine and it was erking me to no end. That girls booty is on a platter with Saba! She won't tolerate it. And it all started because someone reported her to Fox network for drawing Peter Pan and the Pirates fanart. They only wanted her to put a decent disclaimer on her site, which sucked! I mean, I loved her Neverschool art, but it's supposibly copyright infringement! *growls at Fox* I'm rambling, I shall stop...

tomorrow is gym day and Star Trek day too! I need to feed my Star Trek appitite before I gain more weight.

Personal Log

November 6th, 2003

I'm having a terrible week. We've have eaten chicken soup for the past week. I fear I shall go insane if I have to eat chicken again. I honestly don't feel extremely desperate for any kind of other food. Just anything other than chicken.

And I've been really paranoid lately. I'm turning into a huge spaz about everything. I fear my friends hate me and are trying to ignore me in some way. Sometimes people use me for my scanner. Friend comes over to have me scan something and I make the picture all nice. They say, "Oh, I like it!" Then they alter it some other way! *GRRRRR*

It has just been a very long, tiring, and irritating week.

Today's a whole lot better. I woke up happy this morning... I think it was all the cool dreams of Data and Q.

Did you know I saw Q at WalMart the other day? Only a few people believe that I did see him, but ya never know. The world if full of mystery.

*dusts self off* I can't believe I'm still alive!

Well, been really busy! I still need to finish Lessa's fic, which was finished over 5 months ago. *laughs*

This week, we got the Labyrinth of Jareth Masquarade, friends coming out of state, and we're going to Texas in August and to Roswell, New Mexico on our way back to California.

Gosh, anything else? *scratches chin* I need to rescedule two appointments tomorrow. Got to get nails done, eyebrows waxed and hair done. Ugh, money I don't have.

Oh, and I got my driver's license. FINALLY! I could kill the California DMV for putting us through so much crap.

And, I got a new boyfriend, sort of. We're still getting to know each other more. He's really sweet and his name is Glenn. :laugh:

Wow, this log is so damn old!

First things first, updates!

I do have a boyfriend and his name is Doug. Glenn can go blast himself into space and get himself blown up by Cardassian warships. The bastard began avoiding me. I got irritated and blew him off by saying I died. *snort* A majority of my online buddies thought I did die since I was gone for so long.

Well, Doug's a trekkie, not as hard core as I am, but he's my Data. :rolleyes:

I also went to Vegas. *PS: Mrs. Picard, got some pictures I need to send you, BTW! :hug:*

The convention was totally awesome and was attending art courses as well. I learned quite a bit.

AH! And costume making, been working on costumes as well. Halloween's coming up and I'm heading out once more to Chicago to visit an online friend. B)

Next year, I'm not sure where I'm going. I hope to Germany to visit Mrs. Picard and with my other friend, who also has a pen pal over there. I'm a little afraid to be traveling out of the country, due to the fact of terrorist activity, but I can't hide forever. I want to see the world.

Good night and farewell for now...

~ Florian

Pictures from Vegas? I'd love to see them! *loves Vegas* :rolleyes:

Oh... and I'm looking forward to seeing you next year here in Germany :hug:

I'm hoping too! My boyfriend wants me to visit him up in Washington state, but I do want to do alot of things... ugh, I hate having so many intrests, yet so LITTLE money! >_<

Now that Halloween's over... *is giggly* I'm so happy! I won 2nd place in the costume contest and a $50 simon gift card to show for it! I know now what to do with my money, buy new curtains for my bedroom. I'm tired of the icky sun shining on my face while I'm trying to sleep.

Life's been so hectic. My car's ready to die and I got bills to pay off first before I can purchase my first, real car of my own. I so hate real life.

The boyfriend and I have been talking about our future and moving in together. He wishes me to move out of state with him, but I just can't leave my family and friends behind. I've never moved before, it would so out of nature of me. We'll see, I want to be sure I can deal living with a male counter part. I'm used to having a giant bed all to myself! :blush:

So, how was everyone else's Halloween?

Yeah i know what you mean. But sometimes I wonder if my parents understand how nice of me it was for me to stay here and go to school here.