Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Let's get to the heart of the matter -

We've discussed favorite romantic couples....the couples that almost were etc.

But let's hear who you'd really most like to have a relationship with if the Star Trek Universe became real. Not just who's the hottest but how compatible do you think you'd really be?

Feel free to imagine you met them when you were at similar ages.

For pure physical attraction - well Trip's got no competition in my book.

But in reality I'd probably be more comfortable with someone like Vedic Bareil - than a Star Fleet officer.

That's a good question.

To me there's only one answer: Jean-Luc Picard. I know, it's extremely difficult to have a relationship with him, he's so addicted to his ship and his crew and all that - but I'm sure after some real tough arguments with him I could handle it :lol: .

So, he and no one else is my choice, though it would definitely not be very easy to get the Enterprise out of his head for even just a few moments :P .

Mrs. Captain Picard

It depends on the type of relationship. For a long term romantic type of relationship, definitely Data first, second choice Picard. For a wild time on Risa, most definitely Lore.

Interesting question TUH. How does one know if 2 people are compatibile until they talk and get to know each other..If I were to make a guess I would say that me and Janice Rand would be good together..But who knows?

For a wild time on Risa, most definitely Lore.

OMG! :lol: How about sharing?

Actually, for long-term stability, I'd go with either Spock or Data, although I also like Archer and Trip.

I wonder if THIS needs to be moved to Risa?

A somewhat difficult question.

Well,as much as I'd like to say that I'd be a match for Deanna Troi,I can honestly say that her empathic abilities would drive me up a wall.I can be moody at times,and I wouldn't like to have someone around that could sense that and continually ask me what is the matter?

Tasha Yar was too emotionally distant and guarded.It would have been very difficult developing any sort of romantic relationship with her.I never liked Ro Laren.And,Dr.Selar is out.I just can't picture myself being with a woman that cannot display her emotions.Perhaps,Beverly Crusher.Yes.I could see myself and Beverly enjoying each other's company.She's a very intelligent woman.Someone I could have great conversations with.She's raising a son alone,and so am I.So we'd have that in common.I am a musician,she was a playright and also enjoyed acting in her plays.Those arts are not so far apart.And I do think she is a very attractive woman.So,she's my pick.

I wouldn't want my girlfriend to see this,but she doesn't like Star Trek and probably won't ever visit this site :eek:

I think Scarlet Pomers is CUTE!!!!!!

:drool: Yeah.Naomi Wildman could be my girlfriend.

I can understand where a lot of people would have a hard time dealing with Deanna Troi's empathic abilities,but that wouldn't necessarily bother me.It would be nice to have a mate that was so in tune to my feelings.And she isn't a full blooded Betazoid and couldn't read my thoughts (and that is the thing I would have a problem with).And Deanna is gorgeous.But mostly,she is a very sweet,gentle-natured person,and I like that.

I'd like to be with Deanna.