Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Disco T'Pol

I believe she looks better than ever. The uniform is beautifully designed and appropriate for working in space. Unlike the catsuit worn by Seven, T'Pol's looks like clothing...which is perfect for the character.

And why is it that people seem to thik that it's wierd for a Vulcan to be sexy? They aren't all monks and ambassadors.

My personal favorite is the white "away" uniform...followed by the blue and silver, then the salmon and finally the purple.

:grin:

And why is it that people seem to thik that it's wierd for a Vulcan to be sexy? They aren't all monks and ambassadors.

:grin:

I wish I knew, after all it's not like we've seen a parade of Vulcan females (pre-ENT) to judge T'Pol by.

Lets see; T'Pring and Saavik (< these two are closest to T'Pols age and T'Pring is our best bet for comparing to T'Pol, a near match imo) and a couple Ancient females; T'Pau (TOS Amok Time) and the High Priestess (I forget her name) from The Motion Picture.

Any others?

I think the clothes are much better now, and Jolene is a very beatiful women, and I don't think they have anything to gain from not showing that :grin:

I wish T'pol would wear the same uniform as everybody else.Phlox,too.

Stardate:213801.9

Phlox and T'Pol are not offices on the ship(starfleet officers i mean)so I think it would be dumb if they had to wear a uniform IMO.I like what T'Pol is wearing it fits her better.

I agree with you. If I were a member of the crew and had to wear a uniform, I'd be thinking that I would rather wear something like what T'Pol wears. She is on the ship, a member of the crew, she should be in uniform like everybody else. That bugged me with Troi, and Seven of Nine also.

I agree with you. If I were a member of the crew and had to wear a uniform, I'd be thinking that I would rather wear something like what T'Pol wears. She is on the ship, a member of the crew, she should be in uniform like everybody else. That bugged me with Troi, and Seven of Nine also.

Troi was out of uniform, becuase she's a counselor. On Voyager, Seven, Neelix, and Kes were members of the crew, but they were not Starfleet officers, that's why they didn't wear uniforms. The same aplies to ENT. T'Pol and Phlox are members of the crew, but they are not members of Starfleet, thus no uniforms.

yeap...........but i think they could give her a provisional rank....espec. in the Expanse

Dunno if they're allowed to as Janeway couldn't make Seven, Neelix, nor Kes "provisional" officers. Besides, Spock was the first Vulcan in Starfleet. If T'Pol joins Starfleet, that throws off continuity. Normally, I'm lax on continuity in favor of creative writing, but I'd rather Spock remain the first Vulcan in Starfleet.

yeap...........but i think they could give her a provisional rank....espec. in the Expanse

Dunno if they're allowed to as Janeway couldn't make Seven, Neelix, nor Kes "provisional" officers. Besides, Spock was the first Vulcan in Starfleet. If T'Pol joins Starfleet, that throws off continuity. Normally, I'm lax on continuity in favor of creative writing, but I'd rather Spock remain the first Vulcan in Starfleet.

Spock was the first Vulcan in the Federation Starfleet.T'Pol can join Earth's Starfleet and continuity will still be preserved.

Earth Starfleet, Federation Starfleet, what's the difference?

There is a Huge difference.

Earth's Starfleet is operating entirely under the authority of Earth's government,and is totally independent of Vulcan and any other future Federation worlds.In a lot of ways it is a completely different entity in terms of its mission and organization than what the Federation Starfleet will become.

In fact Janeway could make the "provisional" officers. In "Year of Hell" we see Neelix in Starfleet gold as a secuity officer. There was simply no real need to do so in the normal Voyager timeline. Futhermore, I like the fact that Phlox and T'Pol have different looks. If adds a little spice and variety to the show. But it would be fun to see what they look like in Starfleet uniforms. Kira never looked better than when she was in Starfleet Red... except for times when she wore considerably less.

I must agree with the good Captain. Starfleet can be independent of the Federation at any point in time, but they are also dependant. Starfleet is a MEMBER of the Federation and can drop out at anytime; thus, they are co-dependant. Besides, Starfleet is Starfleet regardless. So if Spock was the "first Vulcan Starfleet officer" T'Pol cannot be. The Federation has nothing to do with it.

I think that T'Pol looks great this year in her new outfits.

I'm in agreement with you CJLP!(Wow, this is a historic moment!)..Spock is the first Vulcan in Starfleet so I don't see T'Pol wearing the uniform..

Looks like she will be wearing a Starfleet uniform for some reason this week. I'll be interested in seeing how she looks in it but it needs to be a time jump or a dream sequence..

Troi was out of uniform, becuase she's a counselor. On Voyager, Seven, Neelix, and Kes were members of the crew, but they were not Starfleet officers, that's why they didn't wear uniforms. The same aplies to ENT. T'Pol and Phlox are members of the crew, but they are not members of Starfleet, thus no uniforms.

Now we all know the reason Troi, Seven, and T-Pol are not in uniform is because they are eye candy. Which is fine, but I like eye candy too, so lets see more of the good Capt. in his underwear, or some more of that Vulcan pressure point therapy so we ladies can see Tucker without a shirt!