Sign in to follow this  
Yellow_Dragon

A TNG link to the Temporal Cold War?

I was re-watching "Captain's Holiday" about an hour ago,and it struck me that the Vorlons could very well be involved in the TCW.They wanted the Tox Uthat very badly.Why?To use as a weapon of mass destruction in the TCW?They were from the future,afterall.I wonder if it is the Vorlons who are behind the Suliban enhancements,or maybe,they are but a single member race of some larger entity? :grin:

Sure, it could be written like that, but this is a very old episode in the universe of Trek. It is unlikely that B & B would care to sue such an obscure reference. Personally, I would think that the Vorgons are the good guys in the TCW. Secondly, they were from the 27th century. The ppl who have contacted the Suliban are from the 29th. This makes it somewhat less likely for it to be them.

Sure, it could be written like that, but this is a very old episode in the universe of Trek.  It is unlikely that B & B would care to sue such an obscure reference. Personally, I would think that the Vorgons are the good guys in the TCW.  Secondly, they were from the 27th century.  The ppl who have contacted the Suliban are from the 29th.  This makes it somewhat less likely for it to be them.

Yeah,I'd forgotten that the Vorgon were from the 27th century.

Still,it makes sense for the TCW factions to have agents inhabiting many various times throughout history,so the link could still be there.Maybe. :lol:

In response to CJLP:

Oh thanks for clarifying my error. Future Guy is from the 28th. Good thing you said something or I'd be telling everyone he's from the 29th all the while lookin' like a fool. Thanks again!

In response to Yellow Dragon:

Yeah, Berman and Braga could choose to make it a link; then it would be a link. Until they decide to say it is, I choose to believe that it isn't. When so much Trek has been made it is only certain that coincidences in plots will come about once in in a blue moon, or maybe even every episode.