Sign in to follow this  
APW

A Klingon Amongst Klingons

Which Klingon was the best Klingon on Star Trek?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which Klingon was the best Klingon on Star Trek?

• Worf (Star Trek:The Next Generation)
    • Kruge (Star Trek III:The Search For Spock)
    • Kor (Star Trek)
    • Kurn (Star Trek:TNG/DS9)
    • Martok (Star Trek:Deep Space Nine)
    • Kang (Star Trek)
    • Kempec (Star Trek:TNG)
    • Kahless clone (Star Trek:The Next Generation)
    • Duras (Star Trek:The Next Generation)
    • Koloth (Star Trek)
    • Kordd (Star Trek:TOS Movies)
    • Gowron (Star Trek:TNG/DS9)
    • Other (specify)

Okay,I got the poll idea from the other recent polls here.This seemed like fun.Unfortunately,I couldn't think of too many other Klingons names,so I couldn't include them (like the commander of the bird-of-prey from Final Frontier).

Which Star Trek Klingon best represented the warrior tradition and honor of his people?Please tell me why you vote the way you do.Its so much more interesting than a simple,"I voted for Klak" or whatever (I know,I'm a hypocrit...I do that all the time,myself :lol: ).

I voted for Kor.Sure,he was a heel in the original series,and thought he was murdering hundreds of innocent Organians (looked happy to be doing it,to be honest).But he was simply doing what TOS-era Klingons did best!He was cagey,smart,a cunning warrior,and an honorable man by Klingon standards.His sacrafice in the Dominion War will be remembered for generations.

Edited by admiralpeewee

I cast my vote for Kordd.

He was a brilliant military tactician,and his strategies are required reading at the Starfleet Academy.

Kruge was one of our greatest warriors. He died an honourable death fighting the evil dishourable Captain Kirk. We in the Empire just wish that Kruge had shot that taHqeq when he had the chance!

I would say Kor, he was the embodiment of the Klingon warrior ethic.

Klingons believe only the strong should rule, so disposing of the (seemingly) weak organians was perfectly sensable, from a Klingon point of view.

Plus he was 'of the blood' and not some lowly commoner like Martok. :)

I agree with the post above. but to me being a Klingon myself, Worf is the best because he learned to adapt to humans and also he never forgot his nature of being a Klingon and fighting with honor and never looking back.

tlhIngan Hol Dajatlh'a'? toH tlhIngan Hol DajatlhlaH 'e' DaneH'a' Jup? Worf, quv... val. Qapla' Worf. :laugh: B)

.... nuqDaq yuch Dapol? B)

Click For Spoiler
Do you speak Klingon? Do you want to speak Klingon? Worf, be honoured...you are clever, smart and intelligent. Goddbye and farewell Worf, I miss The Next Generation.

....where do you keep the chocolate? B)

I wish I could choose both Worf and Kor. Since its a pick-one-only-poll, I am forced to pick Worf and regret not picking Kor.

There are several Klingons on that list that I like. I especially like Kang..But I had to vote for Worf. I always enjoyed the Klingon episodes and I believe that DS9 got even better after he joined the cast.

And yeah trekmachine, I own a Klingon bat'leth..

Martok, followed by Worf.

My favorite Klingon women were Lursa, B'Etor, and Tavana (the redheaded Klingon chick on the Rotarran when Martok took it over after his imprisonment in the Jem Haddar camp).