Sign in to follow this  
archerfan

24 Season Premiere

What did you all think of the season premiere? It looks like it's going to be a good season. I was absolutely horrified that Jack is a junkie now. I know he started doing it when he was undercover but it's still crazy. It will take him along time to recover from that, if he ever does. Thank god he had the will power not to shoot up at the end. I wanted to be sick.

I'm glad that Kim is working for CTU now. I was tired of seeing her character victimized. It made her look stupid. The new boyfriend/Jacks partner storyline looks interesting too.

I was hoping that the lady that fell down the stairs was going to be in this season. I really liked her. She should still be part of President Palmers administration if she lived after her fall. Sorry I can't remember her name right now.

So far out of the 3 season. Which is your favorite?

I think I liked Season 2 storyline the best so far.

I really enjoyed the premiere except for the fact I had to be doing homework. The thing I thought was really cool was when Salazar stabbed his lawyer with a pen. That was insane! It was like when Jack shot Marchall Goren in season 2 and then cut off his head.

I didn't realize that that was heroine Jack was doing but I'm not up on all the drug stuff. (No offense archerfan).

Anyway, I think its going to be a very good season. Everyone seems to have bigger roles and there is a lot at stake. I find it hard to see one of my heroes, Jack, doing drugs but I still regard him highly and I think he'll overcome his difficulty and save the day. I hope.

I didn't realize that that was heroine Jack was doing but I'm not up on all the drug stuff.

None Taken. I guess I just assumed it was Heroine because it is what I would associate with shooting up. Whatever it is I hope he can recover. It's so sad seeing him like that. He supposed to be so strong. Drugs are a sign of weakness.

What did you all think of the season premiere? It looks like it's going to be a good season.  I was absolutely horrified that Jack is a junkie now. I know he started doing it when he was undercover but it's still crazy.  It will take him along time to recover from that, if he ever does.  Thank god he had the will power not to shoot up at the end. I wanted to be sick.

It seems like a contest for the show's writers every season: How bad a day can you make it for Jack? They may be on to something with the drug addiction angle.

I'm glad that Kim is working for CTU now. I was tired of seeing her character victimized.  It made her look stupid.  The new boyfriend/Jacks partner storyline looks interesting too.

I agree that they ran out of things to do with her if they did not bring her into the office. I am hoping they make her more like her dad (her mother was annoying).

I was hoping that the lady that fell down the stairs was going to be in this season. I really liked her. She should still be part of President Palmers administration if she lived after her fall. Sorry I can't remember her name right now.

I liked her too. Of course, after what she went through, can you imagine her returning to government work? I think not.

So far out of the 3 season. Which is your favorite?

I think I liked Season 2 storyline the best so far.

The first one was the best. For the most part, I never saw any of the plot twists coming. However, the third season has some potential.

anyone able to tape them onto VHS and ship em to me hear in West. Aus?

Click for Spoiler:

seriously people, i need my 24 fix....willing to pay

I have only seen the first 2 seasons,sounds like season 3 will be another good one :lol: I'll look forward to seeing that.

I'm a big fan of 24 and I was very excited about the new season. It looks great and did anyone notice that Kim actually seems intelligent this season! :lol:

I'm looking forward to the next hour this Tuesday! :lol: