Sign in to follow this  

Tng On Tnn

Is it just me or does it seem like TNN has chosen 15 different episode, and is only showing them...over and over again? Tonight, they showed the one with Troi getting pregnant. That's the third time I've seen that one in the last month. There are other episodes that they've repeatedly shown as well. Conspiracy was on for the third time in about a month and a half last week. The episode "Neutral Zone" (with the frozen humans and the Romulans) was on for the 4'th time in 2 months. And dont get me started on ST uncut. There's nothing uncut about it. Also, I'd like to see Star Trek 6 again. All they show is 2,3,4, and 5. I'm glad UPN isnt doing that with Voyager.

are you sure it is only tnn? ive seen those episodes only once on tnn and other times on other stations. they must all be being played in a specific order or something. i do like tnn though. they and space are the only two stations where i can watch trek quite often. the rest of the stations only play it at late night.

Currently they seem to be playing the episodes in the order they originally appeared in. Except for on Trek Uncut and the marathons.

Not seem to, they ARE. They started on March 3rd, I think, and hjave just begun season 2 (yes! I've hardly seen any of this one!!)

I think they are slowly starting to end tng's run on TNN making way for DS9 or Voyager....and they have had sooooo many viewer contests..maybe those are just some that won?

I think they are slowly starting to end tng's run on TNN making way for DS9 or Voyager....and they have had sooooo many viewer contests..maybe those are just some that won?

I really hope they aren't going to end TNG when they start showing DS9 next year. There would certainly be a lot of disappointed people if we couldn't have both. With the programming they have I'm sure they could make room for both and they would be better off.

I HOPE they don't end TNG on TNN! And even though i am not a fan of DS9, I am sure they can make plenty of room for DS9 on their schedules.....Wait I got it! How about they show less of Blind Date and Baywatch?! That'd definately make some room if you take those perpetual marathons off!

I seem to recall reading some where that by 2006 they would then have 3 star trek show on TNN TNG, DS9 and V. however I could be wrong...

all hail Bev!! :)

i, too, hope tng stays. it is a great show and im sure tnn ratings would improve if they got rid of some of the crap they have on that station. lol. the only reason i watch it is for trek and james bond

i, too, hope tng stays. it is a great show and im sure tnn ratings would improve if they got rid of some of the crap they have on that station. lol. the only reason i watch it is for trek and james bond

So true. The number of times they run Blind Date and Real TV is mindblowing, in a negative way.

I don't know about that...not being mean, but TNG always got the highest rateings (it would be great if ST took over the top three, though! THat would show them and their darn Blind Data. Stupidest show ever!

Wait I got it! How about they show less of Blind Date and Baywatch?! That'd definately make some room if you take those perpetual marathons off!

I agree completely. Oh..I could do without Real TV Too

How Bout this

Monday

TOS

Tuesday

TNG

Wednesday

DS9

Thursday

VOY

Friday

Ent

Or maybe not....just my 2 cents :wow:

Sounds good, but I like this better:

Monday:

TOS, TNG, DS9, VOY, ENT, one right after the other.

Tuesday:

Wednesday:

Thursday:

Friday:

why can't you have them all?

TNN can pull it off, just like Space does here in Ontario..just start with TNG and keep going..it just dosen't fit with their repetative actions.

Exactly...except space does it b4 I get home from school so the only time I get to see it is weekends. I say, start at 4, end at 9 (not that it matters. With all my extra curriculars, I usually don't get home until 6 anyways...)

This is a bit off topic, but I don't want to start a completely new one, and it is a little on topic - has anyone notices TNN thinks it's turning itself into the first network for men?? I mean, honestly, what so women aren't allowed to watch now? That has to be the stupidest thing I have ever heard!! I'm not in a very ranting kind of mood right now, so I wont make this longer but ARGH!!

This is a bit off topic, but I don't want to start a completely new one, and it is a little on topic - has anyone notices TNN thinks it's turning itself into the first network for men?? I mean, honestly, what so women aren't allowed to watch now? That has to be the stupidest thing I have ever heard!! I'm not in a very ranting kind of mood right now, so I wont make this longer but ARGH!!

Since dsbs brought this up, what does this mean for the future of Star Trek on TNN? Star Trek is far from an exclusively male show. In fact, Star Trek has had many female writers.

Well, I have a good mind to just not watch TNN on the one hand - I mean, I'm not a guy, so what would I be doing watching star trek? (ahhh, sarcasm. How I've missed thee)

But on the other hand who the heck are they to desegnate gender specifications to shows? I'll watch whatever the heck I want on whatever channel it's on!

As far as the future of st on TNN goes, I'm sure that if they have high enough ratings, it'll continue, maybe even grow.