Sign in to follow this  
Vic

Best of Star Trek: The Next Generation To Boost Syfy

Looking to boost ratings, Syfy will air some of the best of Star Trek: The Next Generation on Tuesday nights.

On October 19th, The Next Generation will beginning airing at 7 PM, ahead of Syfy’s primetime Tuesday programming which includes Stargate: Universe and Caprica.

TNGCast.gifThe shows aired will begin with the two-part Redemption, written by Ronald D. Moore. On Halloween week, no Next Generation will air, but the special episodes will begin again on November 2nd, when the two-part Unification will air on the same night. This will be followed by Time’s Arrow, on November 9th; Chain of Command on November 16th and Birthright on November 23rd.

The best of Star Trek: The Next Generation shows will wrap up on November 30th with Descent, featuring Data and his brother Lore.

Thanks to Jeff O’Connor for the tip!

View the full article

Good move. If they had stuck to the original concept for this channel and not loaded it up with so much crap, their ratings might not be in the dumpster.....

I agree with Bethlehem :congrats:

Kor makes a great point. Sci Fi (I hate their new SyFy name) has so much garbage on when there are great Sci Fi shows and movies they could show.

I agree with Van Roy that the eps they are featuring are likely not most viewers choices for best episodes. My choices would be eps like Yesterdays Enterprise, Q Who, Sins of the Father, Measure of a Man, Sarek, Best of Both Worlds, The Drumhead, The Inner Light, Lower Decks, All Good Things, The Offspring, I,Borg, The Defector, Relics, etc.