Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

He Who Shall Not Be Named

Pics of Lt. Van Roy

I thinking a little more jogging and a lot less bubbly. lol

Compared to most boys my age I'm not looking too bad - but yeah, time to hit the track. Summer came just in time.

I am actually on the low side of my ideal weight. It is just not distributed as evenly as I would like.

Here is one more from my 40th (actually barhopping afterwards)

post-754-1278432990_thumb.jpg

Elise and I were chosen as shyest boy / girl in 8th grade. We hadn't seen each other since our early college years even though our academic and professional paths crossed every so often.

Here's one that was taken on Tax Day 2006.

post-754-1292141158_thumb.jpg

I am in the back row 4th from the right. The guy who is 5th from the right was my roommate. Master Q (remember him?) posted an article he wrote to this board about the economic benefits of alcohol consumption before learning we were roommates.

The old couple at the table are the late Milton Friedman, who some say was the most influential economist of the last half of the 20th century and other say the entire century, and his wife Rose.

Here's some of a kayaking trip the day before Thanksgiving.

post-754-1292142599_thumb.jpg

Me, my friend fron high school Cara (doing her impression of Urkel), and two other people

post-754-1292142607_thumb.jpg

post-754-1292142619_thumb.jpg

You can't see it but I'm actually sending a text in this one. If texting while kayaking doesn't reflect the California spirit then nothing does.

EDIT: No I didn't hit on Cara. Her husband was there with us and she is also a cop. I might be horny but I'm not stupid.