Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yellow_Dragon

Golden scales and dragon's fire...

Good afternoon,my friends.I am the Yellow Dragon.

Perhaps I have moved amongst your number before,perhaps not....I really do prefer my mystery.

Looking forward to discussing the history of the future with all of you.

Trust that I am a friend,and quite happy to be here amongst such excellent and admirable sentients.

Welcome Yellow Dragon

Question:  Where does your signature come from?

From a poem in the fantasy epic,"The Silmarillion".It is actually worded somewhat differently.I have changed it to suit my identity as the Yellow dragon....

Welcome Yellow Dragon

From a poem in the fantasy epic,"The Silmarillion".It is actually worded somewhat differently.I have changed it to suit my identity as the Yellow dragon....

The poem is actually part of a song,from "The Lord of the Rings".You have replaced the words "Dark Lord" with "Yellow Dragon" and "Seas of Darkness" with "Seas of Blood".

:) AdmiralPeeWee...unlocking the mystery of the Yellow Dragon,one post at a time!

By the way,WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!

Welcome Yellow Dragon

The poem is actually part of a song,from "The Lord of the Rings".You have replaced the words "Dark Lord" with "Yellow Dragon" and "Seas of Darkness" with "Seas of Blood".

:blink: AdmiralPeeWee...unlocking the mystery of the Yellow Dragon,one post at a time!

By the way,WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!

A plague on your house!

Ever seen Kids In The Hall?Well,I AM PINCHING YOUR HEAD!