Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Tng Board

That's right. We Soong Sisters just see this as a new challenge. I remember the day Yillara and I joined there were about 10 threads going so it shouldn't take us long to get it going again.

My sisters are right, this IS a very interesting challenge. And we can endeavor to bring the threads back to either where they were or somehow make them even better!

Don't worry Lessa, all of us thought that. And the worst part was that my brother had just fixed our computer....I just didn't want to tell him that it wasn't working! I am glad it is up and running now!

Quite a few hours. I tried to come on around noon my time and I checked again around 5 and it was still down. Talk about withdrawal!!! :wow:

Guest Jdigs1
:wow: Hmmf I can't even log on..keep the fort safe for me girls.

Ah there we go! wow..I've been away from here so long and everyone's been promoted..Nice work VabeachGuy! and Congrats to all my new captains! :wow:

You will probably notice I am starting a LOT of polls right now. My hope is that the polls will inspire people to start individual threads about the characters and/or episodes. I hope you will bear with me on this as it was the only idea I could think of for getting this board to where it was before.

:)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Of all the Boards it had to be thing one :)

Oh wells... We'll fix it .. Right everyone...

~Celtic Swimmer

That was what I thought too...oh well, nothing we can do 'ce[t start again...

Thanks, jdigs!

Well, somehow we lost the TNG board when the board went down, so all those messages are lost :)

Oh, that is why I had to reply to a poll I had replied to before. :)

Good grief, why are all these old threads being bumped?? :lol:

i think its because someone wants to get more posts -Harry Kim- just some advice.. dont go through old posts and bring them back please it just confuses us.. since this is a year old and i read it and im like eeep and before i looked at the date i thought somethin happened can this be locked or something i dont know just an idea... thanx :lol: