Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BakulaBabe

Hi, everyone

Greetings, fellow Trekkers (Trekkies, Trekists?). I'm incontinentia, and I'm glad to be here. I got the link to this site from truefan1 at the "official" Star Trek message board. I came, I saw, I signed up! It looks like it'll be a lot more enjoyable than "the other board". I just hope I can figure out how everything works!

Greetingth! I signed on the day after you - thank you, truefan1! Am also trying to learn to navigate this board. It's a bit more complicated than the "other one."

Glad to see you here - add me to your buddy list!

Hello incontinentia..And Welcome Aboard..Glad you found this place..You'll like it here..

welcome to STARTREKFANS.net incontinentia, i am trekzone, your resident ST encyclopedia....you can access my pool of wealth by clicking the "PM" button at the end of my babble.

The site is very easy to navigate once you know how...basiclly all you need to hit is the "View New Posts" text link at the top of the page and it will display all the topics that have new replys since you last visited. More information is in the Guardian of Forever FAQ, this can be found by clicking the "Forums" text link above and then scrolling down (i think its in the "Section 31" forum.

Enjoy STARTREKFANS.net, and if you need some reference to any Trek material (all available soon...) please check out http://www.trekzone.org.

Once again: ENJOY!

A very belated thanks to the "welcoming commitee"!

I've been pretty distracted lately, but I figured it was about time I posted again. Actually, I was also kind of chicken to do it again before studying the procedure more - and thanks to Alterego for the helpful advice!! (I think I get it now. Next is a signature and quote - I'm still studying that).

It's great to see so many familiar names around this site - this is gonna be FUN!