Sign in to follow this  
youbroughtheryouRiker

Beverly Hillbillies meets My Super Sweet 16

I wasn't sure if this should go in "Cretin Of The Week" or not, but this was too train-wreck-can't-look-away bad that I thought it deserved its own thread.

The ultimate bride-skank-zilla.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-...es-caravan.html

Analysis: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-...es-caravan.html

White trash wedding photos:

http://www.heatworld.com/Article/7790/Oh.-...wedding-photos…

How sad is it when the UK can out-white-trash the U.S.? Get your banjos out for the reception, people.

Edited by youbroughtheryouRiker

I'd do her. Heck, I'd even do her mom.

Nothing can be more white trash than my sister's wedding however. First of all, it was a redneck-themed wedding and the reception was at a well-known redneck bar. (Yes, California has redneck bars.) The highlight, however, was a picture my sister posed for. She had a plastic beer cup in one hand, a lit cigarette in her other hand, and a flask down her clevage.

I wouldn't touch any of those women in those pictures. The ugly tree fell on them, and kept them underwater as it was being floated down the river, and once it got to the sawmill.... well, you get my point.

There's a difference between doing a redneck-themed wedding on purpose and being so when trying to look stylish and appearance-upkeeping.

I was never a fan but I don't know what the big deal about that Milli controversy was. As soon as it came out that they lipsynched their videos the radio stations stoped playing them. Why? It didn't sound any different over the radio.

So do Mom and daughter have the same plastic surgeon or could those boobs possibly be real?

Why is it that women put so much more thought into whether a girl's boobs are fake or not than men do?

Admit it, girls, the first thing you think when you see another girl that is too well endowed for your standards is "fake", whether they are fake or not. And yet there is supposed to be nothing wrong with women buying fashion designer knockoffs.

Can't we just appreciate the beauty of boobs without worrying too much about how they got that way?

I was never a fan but I don't know what the big deal about that Milli controversy was. As soon as it came out that they lipsynched their videos the radio stations stoped playing them. Why? It didn't sound any different over the radio.

Basically cuz they were frauds. Combination of people don't like being duped like that, and the fact that part of the charm of them was that they could sing AND dance. I mean, a good-looking man who's a good dancer AND can sing straight to you and charm you like that? And then to find out that the voice melting your heart and weakening your knees is a 50-year old guy well past his prime? Fantasy DESTROYED!

Fwiw, I still like to listen to their album Girl You Know It's True. Milli Vanilli really was one of the best studio groups ever.

But that is exactly the point! The sound *didn't* change. It sounded the same over the radio and on the CDs / tapes after the lip-synching as before.

While I admit that Milli Vanilli were a couple of fake boobs, they aren't really the kind of fake boobs we are discussing here.

But that is exactly the point! The sound *didn't* change. It sounded the same over the radio and on the CDs / tapes after the lip-synching as before.

While I admit that Milli Vanilli were a couple of fake boobs, they aren't really the kind of fake boobs we are discussing here.

Because in the case of Milli Vanilli, it wasn't JUST about the music. Ever since the dawn of MTV, it's never been JUST about the music. Rob and Fabrice weren't good singers, not even good enough to salvage with a lot of production redubs, looping, etc. And the real singers weren't marketable to the public, especially the teenage girl audience.

Not to mention that the fraud was heightened even further by the fact that they won the Best New Artist Grammy. A prestigious award to a fake group.

Sorry, I don't really wanna discuss the other kind of fake boobs. At least not in this context. Those women are too ugly for me to even care about how/why/where/when they got their upgraded knockers.

Why is it that women put so much more thought into whether a girl's boobs are fake or not than men do?

Woman tend to think more than men on all subjects

Admit it, girls, the first thing you think when you see another girl that is too well endowed for your standards is "fake", whether they are fake or not. And yet there is supposed to be nothing wrong with women buying fashion designer knockoffs.

I thought it was suppodely really tacky to buy rip offs

Seriously though - for a girl that young to have a boob job - that is sad - so what I was thinking was bad parenting - consistent with about every thing else in the story.

Woman tend to think more than men on all subjects

Just because it takes women longer to have a thought does not make it a better thought. :rantoff:

All fake boob operations* have at least one thing in common: A willing female.

EDIT: *The operations are real, not the boobs.

Edited by Lt. Van Roy

Not necessarily - some are not necessarily forced but are pressured into it. Now, why women would rather mutilate their bodies than lose a boyfriend - I can't say but I still think it is sad.

Not necessarily - some are not necessarily forced but are pressured into it. Now, why women would rather mutilate their bodies than lose a boyfriend - I can't say but I still think it is sad.

There are only 2 possibilities: 1) A girl is threatened with bodily harm unless she gets bigger boobs or 2) she submits to the procedure willingly. Could she feel pressure? Sure. Ultimately, however, it is an act of free will.