Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crusher disciple

Yay! I made it here!

I had the hardest time getting here, but I finally fought my way in with my trusty phase pistol . :clap: I'm a lifetime Trek Chick, recently completely out of the Trek closet. Now I tell people with pride that I'm a Trekkie and ignore their response of "Funny, you don't look like one!" I'm here to meet even more of MY PEOPLE who will talk Trek with a mix of humor and respect. I'm watching ENT religiously, and even though I think it could stand some improvement, I'm still sticking by it. :)

Anybody wanna talk Romulans? :) B)

welcome to startrekfans crusher disciple.... i am an all round Trek guy, and am at your disposal if you require any Star Trek information, click the PM button at the bottom of this post to contact me, or if you have MSN, AIM or ICQ, i can be contacted there....alternativly my email inbox is ready to receive..

enjoy your kind!

Hello crusher disciple and Welcome Aboard...Can I assume that you like TNG and Dr. Crusher?..I pretty much like all the series that there have been..I do tend to like DS9 and TOS best..But I think that they are all good..Including Enterprise..Welcome Aboard.. :bow:

hahaha..You 'newbies' are getting better and better with your intro's..mine was "hi" :bow: At ease Crusher Disciple you are home at long last. Welcome aboard.

Hello and welcome..

Is your name for Bev or Wes??

Of course it could be for Jack... :bow:

The Bev fans who do find their way here never seem to stick around.. :bow:

ANY WAY again welcome.. :force: