Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

warbird_crewman_joran

warbird_crewman_joran

Hello all.I am therebidirishman's roomate.We go to school together,and work at the same jobs.

Well,I was going to be a regular presence here...but being that I got my head bitten off by way of greeting,I'll just introduce myself (for the benefit of those in the fantasy hockey group I joined,who are members here),and say goodbye all at the same time.

I'll see you on the ice.

Later :)

Hello all.I am therebidirishman's roomate.We go to school together,and work at the same jobs.

Well,I was going to be a regular presence here...but being that I got my head bitten off by way of greeting,I'll just introduce myself (for the benefit of those in the fantasy hockey group I joined,who are members here),and say goodbye all at the same time.

I'll see you on the ice.

Later :)

No worries...I've worked everything out.

First of all,welcome to STARTREKFANS.NET.,roomie!

Now,a bit of explaination...

My very good friend,warbird_crewman_joran,is a total computer novice..(how a body can go through school and make it into college without ever touching a computer keyboard or a mouse baffles me :) ).When I bullied him into joining my fantasy hockey league and into registering here,he was a bit confused and thought that his initial registration as "warbird_crewman_joran" failed,since he could not immediately begin posting,or add the avatar I found him,etc...so he registered again as "Q'Rom".

Since multiple registrations are not allowed here,this site's own constable odo,quite properly believed Joran and Q'Rom were a potential spammer threat,and warned him to watch his step.My overly sensitive roomie became upset and posted his welcome,which was also his goodbye...

But...therabidirishman has worked his diplomatic magic and mellowed Joran out a little,so he will indeed be posting here regularly...

wheewww...

Who says diplomats have easy jobs? B)

WELCOME ABOARD

warbird_crewman_joran !!!