Sign in to follow this  
removed

The Lion King DVD

Does anyone else have this?

I bought it the day it came out. I absolutely love this movie. And the special features on the DVD are pretty good. There's a ton of them.

I defenitely recommend this DVD.

TLK-DVDSE.gif

I paid $23.99 Canadian ($18.17 US Dollars) for it. I was pretty happy with that price, and it was defenitely worth my money. I've already watched it twice and have looked at special features everyday since tuesday. I'm defenitely getting my money's worth! Lol.

Edited by bysty

I paid $23.99 Canadian ($18.17 US Dollars) for it. I was pretty happy with that price, and it was defenitely worth my money. I've already watched it twice and have looked at special features everyday since tuesday. I'm defenitely getting my money's worth! Lol.

Same here. I just love the movie. :)

I want that sooooooo bad!!!!! I predict a present under the x-mas tree it will be, hopefully, hint hint mom!!!! Ya it looks sooo good, the extra scene with the music thingy should be really tite!!!!

I want that sooooooo bad!!!!!  I predict a present under the x-mas tree it will be, hopefully, hint hint mom!!!!  Ya it looks sooo good, the extra scene with the music thingy should be really tite!!!!

ya the music number is pretty good. the first time i heard it i didnt like it. i thought it was kinda out of place and they sing during a really good dialouge part, but each time i see it, it gets better. its actually pretty good. and the lyrics are funny. after you have seen it a few times and get used to the change, you realize if its the first time you are seeing it, you would have never known it wasnt there. they did a good job.

I am a Disney fan and am only just now converting my VHS Disney collection into DVDs...

Don't have the Lion King,yet.But will have it by the middle of next week. :)