Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Leonard Nimoy on Fringe

As I posted in the Spot the Trek Star thread in Ten Forward, I saw an article that indicates that Leonard Nimoy will be joining the cast of Fringe in the recurring role of William Bell. From what I read, it seems that his first appearance will be in the season finale.

This is a pretty big deal. William Bell is very important character in the Fringe story (Walter Bishop's former lab partner, founder of Massive Dynamic). This will most likely be just a recurring role, I doubt it will get to regular status (or course who knows, Blair Brown and Mark Valley didn't need to be regulars but still are/were, Valley's off the series now and married in Anna Torv bizarrely enough) but still, I was psyched when I heard this.

FAN-TASTIC!!!I am already a follower of the series. Bishop is a trip! And Anna as her character brings, as seen in this week's ep, compassion and humanity. This is extraordinary. I will be there!!

Edited by Voyager recruit

that is good news - I do watch the show but liked it better when I thought it was just a team to explore unusual scientific phenomena - this whole "everything is part of some larger secret conspiracy" theme gets old.

I like Torv's portrayal of Olivia though