Sign in to follow this  
TJ Phaserman

Trivia for 3/30 - 4/4

since i'm it's pretty much a fifth week into march, im gonna do trivia again, as always, please PM me your answers by Friday 1pm CST.

ok people i got some good news and some bad news.....

first the good news.....

YOU ALL GET AN EXTENTION!!!!!!!!

I will post Trivia Answers and Winners next monday 1 Pm CST.

now for the bad news....

unfortunantly i'll be offline for the remainder of the week due to the fact there's been a death in the family....(for the 5th time this year....) and will be back monday. until then, good luck and i'll see you all next week. please remember to post all answers to me by next monday or....

*uses the soup nazi's accent*

NO POINTS FOR YOU!!!!

Edited by Troy

Indeed. Condolences..and may you find strength in friends, and in Faith, if that be your way. Your friends here at stf are with you of course as well.

Edited by Voyager recruit

thanks guys. i know i'll get through this somehow. just wondering why so many of my extended family members are dying left and right like this.

Sorry for your loss. Hope things go better for you and your family.

Edited by Chataeya

alright im back!!!!!

apparently i was lied to....a friend of the family had passed away, but still im sadded for the loss.....anyways....it's time for the ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!

and i want to point something out. if i make a question multiple choice and you give me an answer that isn't on of the choices you will not receive credit at all.

1800 - "We're circus folk."

1801 - his communicator

1802 - Picard, Galaxy and Sovereign if you think about it

1803 - Five

1804 - Jake Sisko

1805 - A Fork

1806 - 3 Months

1807 - Gene Roddenberry

1808 - Tom Paris

1809 - Admiral William Ross, Captain Montgomery Scott Head of Starfleet Engineering Corps,

1809 Bonus Answer:

Captain James T. Kirk, and for those of you that don't have the ST Generations DVD, and watched the alternate ending....HE'S STILL ALIVE!!!!!!!!! Pretty much Starfleet reinstates Kirk after Picard is cleared of any wrongdoing to the destruction of the USS Enterprise-D. (See Memory Beta for more)

After the shakedown cruise of the USS Sovereign, he was in command of a state-of-the-art Starfleet starship disguised to look like a commercial freighter for use in covert missions in the Dominion War.

now for the winners:

David R. George III - 45 Points

Indy - 40 Points

AlterEgo - 20 Points

I'll post the points when i get the chance great job everyone

Edited by Troy