Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stormtrooper_HK554

First the Dominion,now....The Empire!

Cut your engines,lower your shields and prepare to surrender your ships and yourselves to the Galactic Empire,Federation scum!

;) Just joking....

Hello.I am a big Star Trek fan as well as a Star Wars fanatic,and I sort of stumbled upon this site by accident one night while browsing for various sci-fi related message boards....

Since then I've been a constant guest,reading the topics and posts.Last night I finally decided to register.Looking forward to finally posting!!!!

:b-day:

Welcome aboard,Stormtrooper.

Better tell your Galactic Empire to watch itself.It may have the Jedi and Sith,but just one ill-tempered Q from the Star Trek universe could wipe out the entire Star Wars universe in a moment of pique! ;)

Welcome.

Hey,aren't you that Stormtrooper that HanSolo and company trick into boarding the 'Falcon as its anchored in the Death Star,and then beat the $#@! out of for his uniform?

welcome Stormtrooper_HK554 to STARTREKFANS.net. I am your encyclopedia, so if you have any questions or queries about our better (!) universe, please PM me.

Welcome.

Hey,aren't you that Stormtrooper that HanSolo and company trick into boarding the 'Falcon as its anchored in the Death Star,and then beat the $#@! out of for his uniform?

Uhhhh...nope,that wasn't me.That guy was TK something-or-other....

not that that really,happened,mind you.That's just Rebel propoganda.....

The first Death Star experienced a malfunction and blew itself up....

Yeah,that's what happened...Rebels had nothing to do with it.

:P

Welcome aboard Stormtrooper HK554.I am a big fan of Star Wars,too.I still collect the action figures and toys.They're great.And I have no intentions of ever selling them(I don't collect in the hopes that the value of an item will increase...I collect because I love what I'm collecting).