Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dunadan

hello folks

how is everyone doing? this is my first of hopefully many posts on this board. i am a refugee from the enterprise board on startrek.com. too many trolls there for my liking. i hope to find intelligent, well informed discussions of star trek here. my favorite star trek show(s) are the original series and enterprise. my favorite episodes from the original series are obsession, balance of terror, and the enterprise incident. my favs from enterprise are fallen hero, civilization, and cease fire. i am very interested in the vulcans and romulans. my interest in the vulcans is one of the main reasons that i like enterprise so much.

be seeing you,

dunadan

Hello dunadan and Welcome board..You'll like it here..This is a great board for Star Trek fans.. ;)

Stardate:213775.9

Welcome to the Boards!!!!!!!!

Congrats on escaping from the badlands(a.k.a St.com message boards)I too was a refugee from there when i came here

welcome to the boards dunadan....i am your encyclopedia, so if you've got any questions about the ST world, or other sci-fi / action film or series, please click the PM button at the bottom of this post..

it is an honour to meet you, live long and prosper