Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Holy Moly!

This sturgeon was caught in a river in Nipigon (about 45 minutes north of Thunder Bay, Ontario).

It weighed in at 318 lbs. and measured 8 feet 1 inch long. It took this guy 3 hours plus to land it.

fish%202.jpg

Hard to believe. He is going to have to carry that picture around with him to avoid being accused of telling a "just another fish story."

:look: OMG,Is that a real picture?Great googly moogly....

If I were out fishing and something that big took my bait,it could have the line,rod,reel,and everything else.No way would I even attempt to land it.If that makes me a chicken,so be it.Wow,that's a huge fish.

Stardate:213759.9

Holy SH!T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That thing is huge!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! :look:

Did he let the fish live?  Personally, I would'a let it go, for the simple fact that it had to have been arround for a long time! :look:

The fact that the picture was taken in the water suggests to me that the fish was released. Serious fishermen (fisherpersons?) would never kill a fish like that.

man that thing might as well be a shark. when i was down in norfolk a month or so ago we went fishing and caught some sharks, and a ray, but the sharks were tiny babies maybe two feet long, that thing kills what we caught put together. lol. WOW.

Now ask me why I'm still not over 'JAWS"...

:look: :( :waaaa::waaaa::look:

Serioulsy though, THAT IS A HUGE FISH!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Edited by Lubak10