Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Bauer

Jack_Bauer's "Did you notice?"

Did you notice?

Click for Spoiler:

-The Xindi-Aquatics seem to be the voice of reason in the Xindi council? They seem very cautious and non-confrontational. Hope they focus on them for an ep sometime soon.

-Crewman Cutler is still on Enterprise? (unseen, but she broke her arm when an anomaly moved through the Exobiology lab)

-The Reptilians and Insectoids seem to share a certain opinion (a bio-weapon) while the Sloths and Humanoids favour the other weapon with the Aquatics seemingly in the middle?

-Archer is having NIGHTMARES from Extinction and skin irritation? (Nice hold over)

-One of the shops in the alien marketplace looked like the kiosk where Jar Jar ate the 'product' in Star Wars: Episode 1? (When Archer is talking to the yellow pointy-eared guy

-Trellium A is common, Trellium D is hard to synthesize? (Those miners must make a fortune mining it!)

-They trade spices for important information? (Man, B'rat Ud got taken, but hey to each his own.)

-B'rat Ud smells through his forehead, apparently? (Interesting)

-Archer seems to have toughened up and became a better fighter? (Zjod got beat pretty bad)

-Archer looked unfortable dining with Rajiin? (Understandable)

-Archer had what looked like a CD rack on his desk? (On the right before Rajiin walks in)

-Archer seemed to be flirting with Rajiin? (That may not have happened)

-HOSHI seemed to be flirting with Rajiin? (That may not have happened) (Rajiin's power over them was probably related to her 'complex retinal structure')

-This is the second time in as many weeks we've seen inside Archer?

-Vulcan physiology looked pretty strange, but cool too?

-phase pistols seem to have become standard issue? (All the security officers, Archer and the engineering crew all had one, way up from 15 in season one)

-Xindi ships looked like a cross between Son'a and Breen ships? (Still looked cool)

-The Xindi have some sort of vortex propulsion system? (Some form of transwarp?)

-the Xindi had advanced weaponry? (That bio weapon with the spore things was pretty cool)

Another thought I had unrelated to Rajiin: could the Vulcan nerve pinch be realted to Vulcan neuropressure? Think about it. The pinch could be the stimulation of a powerful neural node which causes relaxation to the point of unconsciousness. See you next week after: IMPULSE.

Another thought I had unrelated to Rajiin: could the Vulcan nerve pinch be realted to Vulcan neuropressure? Think about it. The pinch could be the stimulation of a powerful neural node which causes relaxation to the point of unconsciousness. See you next week after: IMPULSE.

This is all I read of your post so far and I must say, Excellent Observation! Way To Trek Dude!

:assimilated:

Did you notice?

Click for Spoiler:

--The Xindi have some sort of vortex propulsion system? (Some form of transwarp?)

Click for Spoiler:

Good observation, I hadn't thought of that, but I think you may be right.

Click for Spoiler:

-HOSHI seemed to be flirting with Rajiin? (That may not have happened) (Rajiin's power over them was probably related to her 'complex retinal structure')

Click for Spoiler:

ya she did seem pretty flirty. she also seemed confused. (new feelings i geuss. lol). i never even connected the two: attraction + complex retinal structure. good work Jack! Edited by bysty

oh, one more:

Click for Spoiler:

-The only crewmen scanned by Rajiin were those exposed to the alien virus in Extinction (I'm going to assume she didn't actually scan the security officer since it would have taken too long, she probably just incapacitated him with her powers). Could this mess up the Xindi effort to build a bio weapon? Then maybe Archer could expose them to the virus and it would affect them to a greater degree. This could get interesting.

Excellent observations Jack Bauer!

Also:

Click for Spoiler:

Did you notice that Archer's phase pistol seemed to be more effective on the Xindi reptiles that the other crew's pistols or the MACOs' rifles? Archer was the only one to take down a Xindi.

oh, one more:

Click for Spoiler:

-The only crewmen scanned by Rajiin were those exposed to the alien virus in Extinction (I'm going to assume she didn't actually scan the security officer since it would have taken too long, she probably just incapacitated him with her powers). Could this mess up the Xindi effort to build a bio weapon? Then maybe Archer could expose them to the virus and it would affect them to a greater degree. This could get interesting.

hmm. that is quite interesting.

Here was my one thought?

Why did Rajin scan T'Pol?

Click for Spoiler:

Is it possible she gave the wrong image...ie Vulcan not Human to the Xindi on which to base their bioweapon. Just a thought...but the way she acted it didn't seem so.

And was she really a slave or a freelance agent for the Xindi...since you couldn't believe what she said it was unclear where she really stood.

Vulcans are human allies. Why not be expedient and do a scan? However, the fact that the humans she scanned still had remnants of Lokked DNA in their systems may have mucked up the scans.

oh, one more:

Click for Spoiler:

Yeah, I noticed that, too. I think that Berman and Braga (and whoever else was in on this) are such geniuses to do that! I'm sure it wasn't a coincidence.

I was so sure that Rajiin wouldn't give the scans to the Xindi. She seemed reluctant to do so, I thought that she wouldn't. When she did, I was very disappointed. I had hoped that Archer's kindness had rubbed off on her a bit... but she did say something in defense of the Humans before she was taken away, so maybe it did.

Anyway, I was ticked off about that for a while, but then I realized that the only people she scanned were the people who were transformed. Archer, Hoshi (well, I don't know if she scanned Hoshi or not), and even T'Pol was a little transformed. And looking back on it now, the episode seemed to want to make it absolutely clear that Archer wasn't fully healed yet. If you'll recall, Archer was scratching right before Rajiin came into his quarters.

Genius! Absolute Genius!

I hope this really messes with the Xindi's plans. I bet it will!

Hmm...this whole "Extinction" tie-in is interesting. Good thinking ladies and gentlemen. We'll see where this goes.