Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Jeffrey Combs Banner

Shran does kind of stick out being blue and all lol, Krem is kind of small and in the background though because that was the only picture of him I could find. I also wanted a picture of Jeffrey as the human police officer from Far Beyond The Stars but couldn't find one. Maybe when it comes out on DVD I can make a screen capture.

Shran does kind of stick out being blue and all lol, Krem is kind of small and in the background though because that was the only picture of him I could find. I also wanted a picture of Jeffrey as the human police officer from Far Beyond The Stars but couldn't find one. Maybe when it comes out on DVD I can make a screen capture.

I found a picture of Jeffrey Combs as the police officer although it isn't the greatest.

smoke2.jpg

I found a picture of Jeffrey Combs as the police officer although it isn't the greatest.

smoke2.jpg

That would be a great pic if the smoke wasn't covering his lower face.

I'll see what I can do with Photoshop.

VBG, heres another screenshot of Jeffrey as the human cop.

Click for Spoiler:

ds9_01.jpg

ds9_02.jpg

ds9_03.jpg

ds9_04.jpg

ds9_05.jpg

i've got two sizes : 320x240 (as shown above) or 640x480 (original size - without copyright) if you want either...PM me.

you know - i actually wrote an essay on the racial issues of this episode. And I got a A+ (18 1/2 out of 20). Very good episode

Question for subcommanderbeavis...you have phlox's smile...are you related?

OMG UnicornHunter, you're right! :saintdevil: