Sign in to follow this  
Capt.Vash

who hee is scared of this expanse thingy thingy

:blink: when the vulcan council dude said that there was a crew of klingon warriors with "complete anotomic inversion" i was likea AHH DONT GO THERE ARCHER NOOO! and then he said that they were still alive... long story short i have night mares and smelly underwear!

well with this scary expanse, we could have some awwwwwwwwwwesome storylines. this is gonna be good. very good. (and just think, they have to pass through it to get out too! (unless they cheap us out and use some kind of anamoly. but that could mean alot of expanse stories. yay.

Not exactly scared, because I'm sure our heroes will make it through relatively unscathed. But I think it has the possibility of posing many challenges, and like bysty said, some great story lines. I also hope they use the opportunity to further develop some of the characters that haven't had much to do up to this point.

the expanse? :blink: ok....i know what it is......ive only seen The Xindi and some of Anomaly...but it doesnt freak me.

Well, VOY "Dark Frontier" was awefully scarry, I thought, despite knowing the crew and ship survives. If you put that obviously knowledge aside, it can make an episode much more exciting.

Anywho, I'm up for a great "scary" 2-parter durring this Expanse story arc. :blink: