Sign in to follow this  
Odie

Just for a laugh

Since WaMu is gone I thought I will show one of their commercials for fun. This thread is just for fun, please no debate!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Odie

I put up the video for fun and enjoying the irony.

They exist in name only. All function are now run under JP Morgan Chase. The name of WaMu will disappear like all failed banks in the past. It is still business as normal for WaMu customers. What will happen to the employees and management are in the hands of JP Morgan Chase. JP Morgan Chase will either sell or close areas WaMu that overlap or do not meet their plans for the future. It won't be pretty for them.

Edited by Odie

And that's why I keep all my money in my mattress, instead of in the bank. Yep, there's three pennies rattling around in there somewhere.

And that's why I keep all my money in my mattress, instead of in the bank. Yep, there's three pennies rattling around in there somewhere.

Thanks for letting us all know where you hide your cash......... :RC:

Your welcome! Another bank went done, but they didn't have those "fun" and light heart commercials.