Sign in to follow this  
TJ Phaserman

Construction workers complain about nude skater

PORTLAND, Ore. - Portland Police took a waterfront Lady Godiva down a notch this week. Barely. They were getting calls about a nude skater whizzing past tourists and rush-hour commuters.

But you can do that in Oregon, where occasional nude bike rides draw police only for crowd control and shows featuring live sex acts are protected as free speech.

The skater, Gennifer Moss, aka Earth Friend Gen, asked organizers for permission this summer to skate naked in the city of Ashland's Fourth of July parade. She didn't get it.

Police told her to tone it down after construction workers complained.

Moss donned a string bikini bottom for the nonce and skated on.

Police say most callers are concerned about her safety.

If construction workers complained, you can bet that this woman had a body that had no business being in a bikini............ :superhappy:

I had a few roof top workers at home wolf-whistling at me one afternoon! :whistling:

:superhappy: Half of them were big 50 year olds, their a§§ bigger than two truck loads of roof tiles!

If construction workers complained, you can bet that this woman had a body that had no business being in a bikini............ :superhappy:

haha i was thinking that too!!

i had no clue oregon was so open with so many things i cant imagine that happening here in south orange county with all these people who are so up tight about everything even if its happening in someone elses home

Maybe it was that she was skating dangerously (in the construction zone or knocking people over) and it had nothing to do with her lack of clothing

I will confess I have started watch Fox News again. I can't stay away. :whistling:

I saw an interview that she had given explaning her actions. She is so sweet and so misguided it hard to take her seriously. I can't fault her trying to live her beliefs even if I believe there are better and more effective ways to express them.