Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Luvin1stdegree

truly sounds like a severe case of denial to me. the first course of actiobn is to admit you have an addiction and ask for help. lol. although theres nothing wrong with a good healthy addiction to trek.

Okay, Three questions for you.

Do you know who the Guardian of Forever is?

Do you know what a bat'leth is?

Do you know the difference between a Vulcan and a Klingon?

And answer honestly.

lol....I've been to Wyoming, too. Doesn't make me a cowboy.

Did you go to a building dedicated to all things Cowboy? Did you buy murchandise there that was related to Cowboys?

Besides, I never said you are on a "Star Trek" or that you are a member of the crew. Simply that you are a closet Trekkie.

Click for Spoiler:

The proof is in the denials. :naughty:

Lets make a comparison, are you an Alabama fan? (I know the answer is yes)

So if there were a catchy term for Alabama fans, like Alabamite you would be one, correct?

Have you ever been to a place that is devoted to all things Alabama, say in Fort Payne, Alabama?

Have you ever been to a place that was devoted to all things Trek, say in Las Vegas, Nv?

Do you see a pattern here? :P

truly sounds like a severe case of denial to me. the first course of actiobn is to admit you have an addiction and ask for help. lol. although theres nothing wrong with a good healthy addiction to trek.

The only help I ask is that you all please admit your sanity is very questionable IMO....

Okay, Three questions for you.

Do you know who the Guardian of Forever is?

Do you know what a bat'leth is?

Do you know the difference between a Vulcan and a Klingon?

And answer honestly.

Question One...I have seen the episode that deals with Guardian of Forever. It is a gateway to the past where Kirk and Spock went back in time to save Doc McCoy from the overdose of medication.

Question Two...I honestly have no idea what a bat'leth is. I've never heard of it.

Question Three...Spock is half Vulcan, the Klingons are the enemy...at least in TOS.

These are the honest answers.

The only help I ask is that you all please admit your sanity is very questionable IMO....

hey now, youra absolutely right. we've gotta be a little nuts to keep our sanity in this insane crazy world. its the "SANE" people that are gonna go insane trying to keep their sanity. :naughty: so count me amongst the slightly crazy. :wub: :P

mi

Did you go to a building dedicated to all things Cowboy? Did you buy murchandise there that was related to Cowboys?

Besides, I never said you are on a "Star Trek" or that you are a member of the crew. Simply that you are a closet Trekkie.

Click for Spoiler:

The proof is in the denials. :P

So if there were a catchy term for Alabama fans, like Alabamite you would be one, correct?

Have you ever been to a place that is devoted to all things Alabama, say in Fort Payne, Alabama?

Have you ever been to a place that was devoted to all things Trek, say in Las Vegas, Nv?

Do you see a pattern here? :naughty:

I did, indeed, go to the Cowboy Museum. However, I didn't buy anything "cowboy" while there. Now answer me this, VBG...wouldn't a trekkie go through the ST Experience while in Vegas??? About the Alabama thing, of course I'd be more than happy to declare myself an Alabamite...and I"d be proud of it!! I have been to Ft. Payne 4 times and would go back in a heartbeat.

mi

Click for Spoiler:

The proof is in the denials. :P

Do you see a pattern here? :P

I did, indeed, go to the Cowboy Museum. However, I didn't buy anything "cowboy" while there. Now answer me this, VBG...wouldn't a trekkie go through the ST Experience while in Vegas??? About the Alabama thing, of course I'd be more than happy to declare myself an Alabamite...and I"d be proud of it!! I have been to Ft. Payne 4 times and would go back in a heartbeat.

Did you go to the Star Trek Experience? Did you buy merchandise there? Do you plan to go back and attend a Star Trek Convention?

http://www.startrekfans.net/music/denial.swf

:P :naughty: :wub:

Did you go to the Star Trek Experience? Did you buy merchandise there? Do you plan to go back and attend a Star Trek Convention?

http://www.startrekfans.net/music/denial.swf

:look:  :look:  :laugh:

Yes, I went to the Star Trek experience but when I saw the price of the ticket I did not go inside. Instead I went to the souvineer shop to purchase items to have sent to someone else. At this time, I hadn't even watched one episode of the show so the only reason I went there at all was to report back to a friend what it was like. As for the convention, it's doubtful I'll be going.

And VBG...I am NOT Cleopatra. The only denial going on around here is your refusal to listen to what I'm telling you.

One thing you were right about is the cable modem! I love how fast everything loads and the fact that everything does! It's gonna suck going back to dial-up when I get home. :(

Edited by Luvin1stdegree