Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

The Official STF MySpace

I'm there too! My MySpace username is posted at the other thread.

Somebody bring me up to speed on this. I've never gone on MySpace. What do we do at this site. Do we post like we do here or what?

Somebody bring me up to speed on this. I've never gone on MySpace. What do we do at this site. Do we post like we do here or what?

Not quite the same thing Kor..It's not a message board..But you can add comments to your friends page, and also add comments to their pics and blogs..many other things of course too..Have applications such as music and games, graphics and videos running on your page..I've even seen some MySpace pages that have a chat rooms or shout boxes on them..

Not quite the same thing Kor..It's not a message board..But you can add comments to your friends page, and also add comments to their pics and blogs..many other things of course too..Have applications such as music and games, graphics and videos running on your page..I've even seen some MySpace pages that have a chat rooms or shout boxes on them..

Yeah, it's more a place where we can "advertise" that we exist. So far we've gotten several of the cast members to friend us. Of course that doesn't mean that they'll ever visit the site, but you never know.

Mandy, have you requested Doohans Demon as a friend? She has wonderful stories and pictures of James Doohan on her page and is a very nice person.

Doohans Demon

Thanks goes to Mandy for creating and managing the page.

Good job Mandy! The page looks great.

Mandy, have you requested Doohans Demon as a friend? She has wonderful stories and pictures of James Doohan on her page and is a very nice person.

Doohans Demon

Thanks for the link, I just sent her a friends request. :laugh:

103 Now, not bad for just a couple days of being on MySpace. I'm pleased to see that Jeff Cook has added us to his friend list. Sort of brings the board full circle. STF started out as a board dedicated to the band Alabama, turned into STF and now the lead guitarist for Alabama is on our friends list (and he's a big Trekkie).

103 Now, not bad for just a couple days of being on MySpace. I'm pleased to see that Jeff Cook has added us to his friend list. Sort of brings the board full circle. STF started out as a board dedicated to the band Alabama, turned into STF and now the lead guitarist for Alabama is on our friends list (and he's a big Trekkie).

I'm glad to hear your having such great success with the MySpace page. BTW...in case anyone ever wondered why I joined the board, the above explanation should clear that up.

You've done a great job on the 2 MySpace pages Mandy! They look awesome and I love having the ST Themes on there. I know you've put a lot of effort into them and it really shows.

You've done a great job on the 2 MySpace pages Mandy! They look awesome and I love having the ST Themes on there. I know you've put a lot of effort into them and it really shows.

Thank you :rolleyes:

I see that Randy Owen is now a friend, now where's Teddy and Mark? lol

I'm surprised by that. I had no idea that Randy was a ST fan.

I'm surprised too. I have no idea who Randy Owen is........ :rolleyes:

I see that Randy Owen is now a friend, now where's Teddy and Mark? lol

I'm surprised by that. I had no idea that Randy was a ST fan.

I'm surprised too. I have no idea who Randy Owen is........ :rolleyes:

I got my space recycle5 ,i never added this one got some good stuff or did! If you want join just ask me i can add you!

I tried to add you but your security settings are set too high (I don't know your last name). Just send the STF myspace a friends request and I'll add you. :laugh:

Nice job on the page. Boy did I get grief from some of my friends for being a "Star Trek Geek." :P