Sign in to follow this  
SpaceHippie

Plot Idea

As I was watching the end of "Xindi" pt. 2, where Enterprise encounters the distroyed planet, do you think it Would be neat to have the Xindi be the aliens that developed the "Doomsday Machine"? If you remember the TOS episode it was headed toward our system.

I actually had that same thought running through my head. What I picture happening is at the end of the arch, Enterprise stop the Xindi from activating the weapon. We see the Doomsday machine with some kind of extended countdown to attack. The crew don't actually see the weapon through the last ep and the camera cuts to it stirring about as we hear the old doomsday machine jaws like music.

That would be interesting, but I don't see TPTB going in that direction.

I know, but I can always dream. It makes watching the show fun, not knowing what direction the series will take and sharing theories with others. Another thing I thought would be neat is have Archer and his crew some how associated with the SS valiant (from Where No man's gone before.) They can end Enterprise with the opening of TOS. Probably never going to happen but a man can dream.

They can end Enterprise with the opening of TOS.

ENT Season 1 - 2151-52

ENT Season 2 - 2152-53

ENT Season 3 - 2153-54

TOS Season 1 - 2266-67

TOS Season 2 - 2267-68

TOS Season 3 - 2268-69

As you can see, the 2 shows are set too far apart in time for ENT to end where TOS began.

They can end Enterprise with the opening of TOS.

ENT Season 1 - 2151-52

ENT Season 2 - 2152-53

ENT Season 3 - 2153-54

TOS Season 1 - 2266-67

TOS Season 2 - 2267-68

TOS Season 3 - 2268-69

As you can see, the 2 shows are set too far apart in time for ENT to end where TOS began.

You don't understand in "Where no man has gone before" (tos second pilot) they encounter an emergency beacon from a vessel from the 22nd century (SS Valiant.) I picture something like the Enterprise encountering the Valiant something happens, the Valiant is lost, releases the beacon and after many decades, Kirk and his Enterprise finds the beacon and the human adventure continues. I am well aware the fact that Enterprise and TOS happen in two different time settings. I was simply pointing out some suttle plot points where tos and enterprise can crossover. Not like "Star Trek: Generations" crossover, but more of a crossover that spans the generation. Kind of like in the Enterprise episode, "Regeneration." In the end of that ep the Borg send a message that won't reach the delta quandrant until the 24th century.

The Where No Man has Gone Before refrenece is something I want to see in the last ep, either that or an elderly Archer meeting up with a young Captain Robert April (or Chris Pike, but I believe April is apart of official cannon) ala Mccoy in Encounter at Farpoint.

Edited by cyphrx