Sign in to follow this  
MoulinRouge

[S]"Anomaly" air date 9/17

2. While the crew was in the Sphere, do you think they found and 'borrowed' a supply of trillium-D?

I had asked the same question in my post....the series implied they only retrieved what was stolen from them...bunch of weenies.

I believe that they'll be going after some Trellium D in episode 5. Are you certain there was trellium D to take from the sphere? It may have already been incorporated into the structure so that it couldn't be.....syphoned off like gasoline if I'm making any sense.

I believe that they'll be going after some Trellium D in episode 5.

Oh good, they really need some of that stuff (but not too quickly, I like(d) seeing the strange effects of the Expanse on the ship.)

Are you certain there was trellium D to take from the sphere?

I'm not sure no, I was speculating. If the sphere is the "gangsters hideout" I just thought some might have been some stored there but I'm glad none was, that gives us a chance to see the strange effects one or two more times.

It may have already been incorporated into the structure so that it couldn't be.....syphoned off like gasoline if I'm making any sense.

I was unaware of it being a liquid but yeah, you make sense.

1. Did Archer have some idea going into the Expanse it would be a one way trip?

B)

I really enjoyed the episode, and rate it much higher than the season opener. I agree with those who point out that the new Archer has not become amoral, but is being tough, determined, and relentless as he attempts to fulfill his mission, which will determine the survival of Earth!

While he is no longer wide-eyed with wonder, having been forced to repeatedly deal with the realities of hostile races in the galaxy, as has been stated above, I do not believe he has lost his desire to explore. He has just put it on the back burner, while survival of the human race is paramount.

Remember that taking Archer out of the timeline caused the Federation to never have been formed. Things he has yet to do, besides this mission, contribute to the founding of the Federation, an organization dedicated to space exploration, yet through unity and cooperation, able to exhibit the strength to defend its member planets from agrressive and hostile entities. :blink: