Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Q stole my bike

The not so adventurous adventures of QSMB

RC, where are you where it's 60 degrees, and can I visit? A warm February day in Amherst is 40!

She lives on the face of the sun, it's always warm there in the winter... though they do occasionally get hail from time to time I hear... lol

It was around 60 degrees here in Atlanta today. Organic Chemistry? I am looking to go back to school for science education, focus in biology, but I will be taking some chemistry classes. I like the Guiness shirt, although I am more of a Bass Ale drinker myself.

RC, where are you where it's 60 degrees, and can I visit? A warm February day in Amherst is 40!

Phoenix, and it's cold here! :notworthy: Last week it was 80. I like that much better. :rofl:

Phoenix, and it's cold here! :notworthy: Last week it was 80. I like that much better. :rofl:

44 in Phoenix? It's about 65 or 70 here now. I was just out working on the fence with no jacket lol

44 in Phoenix? It's about 65 or 70 here now. I was just out working on the fence with no jacket lol

We've had a very cold storm blowing through here the last few days.