Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trekzone

trekzone's TREKZONE.org log

15.09.03:

OK, today i have started the last two seasons of the Original Series synopses for the site. Also Voyager, DS9 and TNG episode synopses and images (season 1) are under way.

Enterprise is the only division at TREKZONE.org that i write the episode synopses for, and Enterprise 001 (Broken Bow) - 006 (Terra Nova) are being written up. On top of all that, my fan fic "Poseidon" will be updated tomorrow with the conclusion to the pilot episode "To The Unseen Eye, Part I" where the fourth NX-class vessel jumped 300 years into the future.

All this content will be uploaded on Saturday (and its Tuesday).

RELATED LINKS:

The Original Series

The Next Generation

Deep Space 9

Voyager

Enterprise

Poseidon - Fan Fic

TREKZONE.org - Main

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There we go, day one....you can post your thoughts if you like...

Trekzone

Congratulations on all of your efforts at your site. Had a look at your ship tribute - it was great- also its audio track- only my favourite piece of music for all time- Carmina Burana - Made my night. Thanks.

:o

no probs starsinmyeyes! and just to let everyone know, i have had over 2000 unique requests for content from STF!!! thanx guys!!!

Personal Log, Stardate 00001.4,

Well today has been interesting, with our public school teachers striking yesterday, today was much of a catch up periods....hopefully we wont be too far behind for the exams which are 6 weeks away.

My computer blew up yesterday and as such am now using my dads notebook.

Also, some content has been added to TREKZONE.org

Personal Log, Stardate 00001.5,

I booked my computer in for a new motherboard, after the audio chip blew up, i am running the system on thin ice now...but my dedication to STF is keeping me here!

dont forget you can add your comments, questions or complaints here. I suppose this could be a merge between a TREKZONE.org FAQ and my personal logs, i am here to serve and hopefully VBG or any other mods have a problem with that! (???)

anywho any questions?

in response to the above topic:

i am here to serve and hopefully VBG or any other mods have a problem with that

i meant to say "i am here to serve and hopefully VBG or any other mods DONT have a problem with that

Personal Log, Stardate 00001.7,

got my computer back and the sounds working. But now my site is down, it appears that the server i was on is "temporary".

Hopefully it'll be back up soon.

Personal Log Stardate 00002.0,

its been 7 days since i last logged. But in that time my site has come back up, I completed my two media assignments, i managed to burn a couple of DVDs and downloaded The Xindi and Anomaly from Kazaa, their very good episodes, but I havent seen The Expanse yet, so it was a bit confusious.!

Personal Log Stardate 00003.2,

sites back up, loads of content coming as well as the site's "old" library information, TOS, TNG, DS9 and VOY will be done before the end of the year.

Personal Log supplemental,

following up the previous post:

TREKZONE.org is down until our content is adequte, 2 days tops!

home01.gif

Personal Log Stardate 00003.5,

After spending 6 hours redesigning the site, it was completed at 3am local time. The Original Series division is now complete and the Poseidon's second adventure is only days away

Personal Log Stardate 00013.5,

well, the site has been changed......please enjoy it. The entire site should be working by December 25...note Christmas?

4 days until our birthday!

Personal Log 00014.4,

Yeah! I created the North Star portal post........and i created a Similtude post too. 2 of my 3 media assignments are coming together nicely and i've just handed in all of my outstanding assignments. Now i can focus on the exams that start on Wednesday. English is first up.

Grrrrr....ive got 1 1/2 films to make before the 28th!

Personal Log 00014.6,

Wow, i topped the top 10 posters for today....beating VBG... i suppose its the start of the day? dang it!

Personal Log Stardate Whenever,

Welp today's been intersting, this is my 999th post...and i cant find any more to post to.....dang it!

Personal Log, Stardate Sometime When I Lost My Watch...

I plan on finding and replying to each and every one of CJLP's posts!

here we go, watch me fly !

Congrat's on your site,trekzone.

I have my own site now,too. :biggrin:

In the past 9 days I've registered about 50 members and the site has more than 1,000 posts in I don't know how many topics...(more than a hundred,I'm sure).

My two friends are co-administrators,but the lazy SOB's aren't helping with anything...I swear I feel like yanking their admin group membership and demoting them to regular members :bow:

Good luck with your site.

Cap'n Smiley :bow:

I NOW REQUEST ALL POSTS AFTER THIS ONE TO BE DELETED

sorry spacetigger, this thread needs to be a little more toned down.

looks like im not welcome here - and i never was..

What do you mean by this TZ?

since this is a personal log forum:

the way that certain mods have treated me has been completely out of proportion, sometimes because of a little incy wincy infrigment. Its almost as tho im being stalked and as soon as i slip up : WAM!

looks like im not welcome here - and i never was..

What do you mean by this TZ?

since this is a personal log forum:

the way that certain mods have treated me has been completely out of proportion, sometimes because of a little incy wincy infrigment. Its almost as tho im being stalked and as soon as i slip up : WAM!

Since this has become a public matter. You have always been welcome and will remain welcome. The issues in the past that were frowned upon by all of the Mods were the multiple posts that were made with the seeming purpose for advertising of your site. It was viewed as spam and was handled in the proper place, PMs.