Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

APW

admiralpeewee's log

Admiral PeeWee's personal log day one:

I rewatched Pee-Wee's Big Adventure this morning to help get me back into the spirit of my user identity here.I love that film and never get tired of watching it!

The soreness in my legs is finally gone and I'll be back working around the farm tomorrow,which is good.I was starting to get cabin fever sitting around all day with nothing to do.Browsed the internet for quite a while today and found some truly bizarre crime sites.Saw some morgue pics that damn near made me lose my lunch,and I have a cast-iron gut...wheew,ain't going back to those sites!I saw on Yahoo!News that the USA's resident banana republic "California" is going to put off that recall election their having.Looks like Arnold will have to tell the current governor there,"I'll be back!"

You know what?I'd like to go fishing.Haven't been fishing since dad was well.I never catch anything,or at least anything worth bragging about,but I just enjoyed spending the day out on the boat bullsh*ting with dad.Maybe I'll take him next weekend.Might make us both feel better.

Haven't got much more to say,that I don't mind everybody looking at.Oh,cool new pics for possible avatars cuz.I like the various peace symbols.Too bad you couldn't get that big ol' smokin doobie to work.That would've been really awesome.

End log.

Admiral PeeWee's Personal Log day two:

I don't really have anything to record today.It was just another day on the farm.SSDD,as they say.Same *poopie*,different day...

That was a great football game monday night.I was positive the Giants were going to win.Shows how much I know,I guess.Oh,I am going to remodel the loft in my folks' barn and turn it into a small "apartment" for myself.My brother David lived there for a couple of years before he moved up to indiana.That should be fun.I've always liked fixing up a place,its just fun to see what you can make out of a big old empty space like a room or in this case,an unused loft.Well,that's all for tonight.I'm tired and have another busy day ahead of me tomorrow..oh,well,actually later on today.I hadn't noticed the time.

End Log.

Admiral PeeWee's Personal Log Day...what is today?

Well,being a bit thick headed this early in the morning is to be expected I guess.I know its saturday,and that's about it B) .

Its almost 4:30 in the a.m. and I am showered,dressed,and about to eat breakfast before starting my day here on the "farm" :lol: . I'll be working with my dingbat brother seth today,and my equally podunk brother-in-law, stevie.Oh what bliss. B)

I see things are still a bit quiet around here,thanks in large part to isabel.I'll be glad when VBG and all the regulars are back on-line.Conversations around here have been a bit one-ended the past 48-hours or so.Also,Seth has registered.... :blink: using his real name.that's smart.I'll have to teach that hillbilly about user names and identities,I see.For a guy that hasn't seen anything but NASCAR,Ducks Unlimited,fishing shows,and Jerry Springer these past years,it'll be interesting to hear him post his thoughts on Trek technology and the finer points of Cardassian literature.

Well,my breakfast is getting cold.

End Log.

Admiral PeeWee's Personal Log 9/25/2003:

Sorry,I haven't been on-line here more often lately.My father passed away suddenly and unexpectedly this past weekend and I have not been in a mood to do much of anything other than work,eat,sleep,comfort my mother and family.I've busied myself with that so that I don't have to focus on what happened.I still refuse to believe that my dad's gone.This was not in the game plan at all.Dumb,huh?

I'll be back around from time to time.

Yall take care :blink:

Admiral Peewee, I'm so sorry for your loss. Please remember to take care of yourself during this difficult time. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I really wish I could spare the time to come up there and be with yall during this time of berevement,Beau.But I just can't get out of work,and for that I am heartily sorry.I'm going to miss Unc,a lot.You make sure your momma is taken care of,and keep your own spirits up.If you want to talk,just pick up the phone or compose me an email.I'm here for you. :blink:

Stardate:213734.9

OMG Thats terrible :blink: Sorry to hear about that admiralpeewee. :bow: I hope you and your family make it through this ordeal ok

Thanks everybody.I appreciate your support.

I'm still not 100% sure just what happened.My dad had been complaining of occasional bouts of weakness and shortness of breath for a while (several months,at least),but he didn't like doctors and nobody could make him go and see one.He just thought it was something that would eventually pass.It seems he had some sort of a heart condition..I've been told the name of it,but have forgotten.He apparently had a heart attack while sleeping and passed on during the night this past sunday(well,monday morning,i guess,in the a.m.).congestive heart failure,that's the name of the ailment.

I'm doing as well as can be expected i guess,so's everyone else.My brother Cal,was especially close to our dad,and he's taken it the worst.Been on a drunk for 3 days,and wants to fight everybody that tells him to cool it.I still try though.

Well,hope everyone at startrekfans.net is doing well.I've read some of the newer topics.Interesting stuff.Catch yall later. :laugh: