Sign in to follow this  

While watching "Time's Arrow" the other day, I had a realization...

Back in "Best Of Both Worlds", she knew they'd get Picard back because he had not yet gone back in time to the 19th Century where he took care of her when she got hurt.

So she knew that they'd all survive everything atleast up to the point where they go back to the 24th Century.

Just thought I'd share that I didn't even realise this til now :bow:

What a Burden huh??

She kinda hints at "Time's Arrow, Part II" in The 3rd Season show "Booby Trap"

"A bald man took care of me once..when I was hurting."

In one of the episodes Wesley asked her if she knew captasin picard b4 she said no she only meet him when she first came to the enterprise.. i think it was umm The Child...

Yeah, after I saw times arrow and realized that....I watched other Guinan ones cause its cool to see how she deals with stuff- knowing in a way, whats going to happen ( not the exct details but like that Picards going to survive whats happening, and that at some time in the future, the crew is going to go back and find her)

But what did Q mean when he said in "Q Who" "Guinan, so that's what she's calling herself now...she's and imp...dont trust her captain" and hin and her did all this silly pointy thing. He was acting scared there. I think the name thing might be because she went about in disguise earlier on, like in Times Arrow. I wish she had've had a more developed part in Generations though.