Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

You may notice...

I've set a link directly to the STARTREK.COM episode guide in the forum view of the board. It shows up just as any of the forums do but when you click on it it will take you to the Episode guide at ST.COM (In a new window).

I hope you find this usefull, I know I'll use it whenever I want to use the guide. I won't have to type the address now and I won't have to navigate through their site to get to it either. This takes you right to it.

Just look for this: br_redirect.gif instead of this: bf_new.gif to find it. It's under all of the series and movie forums.

More than once, I have read someone's comments about some episode being excellent or important, not been able to recall the episode, logged out of startrekfans.net, logged in to startrek.com, found the part of the library where the Star Trek episodes are, and looked until I found the episode, and, then said, "Oh, yeah, I remember that."

Thanks for the short cut.

Great shortcut VBG! Just about the only time I go to ST.com anymore is to look up an episode, character, etc. in the library. Its great that I can go straight to it and not have to deal with the rest of their site!

Thanks VBG!