Sign in to follow this  
Kyalia

Least favorite movie of all time

Not 'worst'-- I think A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum has that covered. (Besides, it made me laugh when my class decided to sing along at Nationals (NJCL)).

My least favorite movie of all time has to be The Lion King II. It was bad; the soundtrack was bad; and I'm pretty sure my cousins' obsession didn't help.

Star Trek V.

OK I know there are worse films (but not many :o ) but my reasons for picking this film are personal as, when I first saw it, I realised that the crew were getting older and would not be making many more films so I was sad that this did not utilise the best of the time that the actors had left on screen, especially after the great ending to ST4.

Edited by TransporterMalfunction

Oh, well. It seems I am beginning to disagree with everyone. I didn't see Titanic, but I liked all the other movies mentioned. I thought A Funny Thing Happened on the Way To The Forum was genuinely funny. I liked Lion King II, just not as well as the original. Star Trek V was okay. I loved Chariots of Fire , and have it on video. Hmmmmmmmm............ :o

Well, I can think of two movies I really do not like. One is Attack of the Killer Tomatoes ( it really was a movie... I saw it on one of those late late movies before the days of cable. Tomatoes were chasing people very unconvincingly.) The second is 200 Motels. It was the first feature on a two feature bill, and my sister and I had gone for the second feature, 2001:A Space Odyessy (sp).

We arrived in the middle of 200 Motels, and were just old enough to get in without parents, but we did not understand what was going on at all at the time. In retrospect it is still one of my least favorite films.

for me i can only come up with one, least favorite, 2001:a space oddesy. not the worst, but i just did not like it, i have seen really bad movies, much more so than this, but it is among, if not my least favorite movies of all times.

I loved Chariots of Fire , and have it on video. Hmmmmmmmm............  :o

Someone couldn't pay me to watch it again lol

Click for Spoiler:

Well, maybe if they paid me A LOT :bow:

Click for Spoiler:

Did you see it on a bad night? If I remember it wasn't exactly action packed but not what I'd call bad. On the other hand I was bored out of my mind in The Sixth Sense - and I guess I am the only person on the planet that didn't like that movie.

The Avengers was the absolute worst movie I've ever seen; Battlefield Earth was a close second.

Click for Spoiler:

Did you see it on a bad night? If I remember it wasn't exactly action packed but not what I'd call bad. On the other hand I was bored out of my mind in The Sixth Sense - and I guess I am the only person on the planet that didn't like that movie.

The Avengers was the absolute worst movie I've ever seen; Battlefield Earth was a close second.

It was the first movie I ever rented and it was on Beta so that tells you how long ago it was lol.

I just didn't like it at all.

I usually won't sit through a bad film.The worst film I ever watched from start to finish was "Bridges of Madison County"...I hate chick flicks....ewwww.

Captain Carl says,"Give Admiral PeeWee some explosions and a a bit o' gratuitous sex and violence and he's a happy lad,that he is,aye!He never met a Lethal Weapon film he didn't like."

There's so many I don't know where to start. I want to say two-thirds of every film ever made was the worst but if I have to pick one; I choose a sci fi film (I forget the name) starring Val Kilmner on a mission to Mars when a scientific robot along for the trip malfunctions and starts killing every one. Was it "Red Planet"?

The worst movie I ever saw I'm not sure of the title but I think it was Nightwing and it was about vampire bats attacking a town. It is the only movie I ever wanted to walk out of but my dad wouldn't leave because he said he'd paid for it so he was going to watch it - no matter how bad it was.

Manos the Hand's of Fate. I saw this on MST3k, but I could barely make it through then. I couldn't imagine watching this film without Joel and the Bots.

Edited by cyphrx

The Toxic Avenger.I don't know what possessed me to watch this garbage when it came on the late-late show.Boredom,I guess.I'd hate to see the unedited version.This one was bad enough.

Oh, so many to choose from! Three Amigos, made me swallow my gum.

When a movie is bad I can tell in the first ten minutes so I either leave or turn it off. I don't waste my time. How can people sit through a bad movie? I mean to the end?? Must have nerves of steel with a stomach to match. I just can't.

oh boy have i got a new one, my buddies kid and his girlfriend picked out cabin fever or some crap like that, talk about a zombie movie gone bad. echhhhh

Birth of A Nation is the biggest load of horsesh*t ever put on film.

This film glorifies the Ku Klux Klan,and portrays black americans as mindless savages.

An unfortunate film which was nevertheless pioneering at the time, and will not be forgotten because of its importance to the history of film.

I really liked Tron, and have it on video and watch it to this day. I loved 2001: a Space Odyssey.

Red Planet was okay, but a much better Mars film was Mission to Mars. I watched Sixth Sense on video exactly once. I was not inclined to watch it repeatedly as I usually do. I agree with TUH on that film.

It is really interesting how one individual's least favorite movie is a favorite of someone else. This really is a community of very different people!

Edited by mjham

I would also have to say Titanic. I liked it when I saw it in the theather and I even went to the store at midnight and waited in line to buy the widescreen tape(24.99 instead of 19.99 US). Then I watched it at home and I found out two things. The movie is three hours long and Kate Winslet looks really good wet. I want my money back.