Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

comics_fanboy_fred

Up Up and Away....

Hey,comics fanboy fred comin' at'cha,Trekkers.

This looks like a soild site,which is good.I've been postin' at Trek.Com,but I don't think people my age should be allowed to hang-out over there without an accompanying adult or sumthin',know what I'm sayin?Those posters over there are a sorry group of individuals,ever I saw any.

Can't say as I'll be around too much,since i spend most of my time on the computer at various comic-related sites.But I'll be stoppin' by from time-to-time and seein' what everybody's doin'.Peace! :force:

BTW,any comic book readers here?Yes?No?Maybe???

Well,you got any comic related questions ask me.I know a lot.Prices,publisher info,release dates,etc.

I have the entire GoldKey run of Trek comics in mint.Haha!!!There worth a lot of money,but I ain't even studyin' that.I keep my comics for myself,and ain't into sellin' nuthin'.I even write my own superhero stories(and,yes,I write better than this.This is just my being a lazy typist). :)

Stardate:213704.9

Welcome to the Boards!!!!!!!

I used to read comics but dont any more dont really have the time.

Hey your our 500th member!!!!!!!!

Hello.Welcome to the site.Cool avatar.

Personally,I was always a Captain America fan.

:force:

BTW,any comic book readers here?Yes?No?Maybe???

Big yes right here, still collect them. Don't buy as much as I use to though, but I regularly buy issues of Iron Man (even through Grell), Astro City (any time this decides to come out), Amazing Spider man (love the JMS and Romita Jr team), Formerly Known as Justice League (gotta love Giffen and Demattes), Sentinel (picked it up to give it a chance...ended up enjoying the over all story.) I also got caught up with the eighties nolstagia wave and picked up every issue (but not the alternate covers) of Transformers Generation 1 by Dreamwave Production. Way back in the day I use to collect three times this, but nowadays I try to curb my spending a little. BTW have you picked up JLA/AVENGERS, I though it was a trip to see this finally happen. Perez is the man!