Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

Gang Members Apologize For Stabbing The Wrong Guy

Gang Members Apologize for Stabbing the Wrong Guy

Jul 21st 2008

By Tom Radler

WeirdNews

On shows like "The Sopranos" and "The Wire," aging gang members often lament the younger generation's lack of respect. But in Modesto, Calif., there are still vestiges of civility in thug life -- and it turns out that being in a gang sometimes means having to say you're sorry.

After beating and stabbing a man in his home, four gang members recently offered an apology, saying they had attacked the wrong person.

The assailants kicked in an unidentified 32-year-old man's door early in the morning and then proceeded to kick, punch and stab him. When the other people staying in the home came downstairs to see what was happening, the attackers realized they were beating up the wrong guy, and said they were sorry. The victim was hospitalized, but his wounds don't seem to be life-threatening.

This cautionary tale illustrates our long-standing belief that more gangs should provide their members with training in GPS and Google Maps. C'mon, gangs, it's the 21st century already.

Oops............ :notworthy:

I would have said "Send me the bill, I'll cover it." and then give then the address of a rival gang member.

Now that is going a little to far. :notworthy: Just saying sorry was going beyond anyone would give them credit for.

Edited by Odie

Saying they're sorry doesn't make them honorable or in any way noble. Let's not forget they were willing to kill another human being - but apparently only one they thought deserved it.

It does not make it honorable, but they could have killed him and walked away. They did not kill him, and said they where sorry. It may not sound much, but it could have been far worse for the victim.

Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along. You get thirsty. You spot a little brook. You put your little deer lips down to the cool, clear water - BAM. A (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't)in' bullet rips off part of your head. Your brains are lying on the ground in little bloody pieces. Now I ask ya, would you give a (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't) what kind of pants the son-of-a-(I'm trying to say a bad word but can't) who shot you was wearing?

- Mona Lisa Vito, My Cousin Vinny

Edited by Lt. Van Roy