Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ambassador_klaatu

Greetings,I come in peace

Greetings.I am Ambassador Klaatu and come from the fourth planet in the Emerald Vortex Nebula.Mine is an ancient and an advanced people who have devoted their lives to the pursuits of the mind and spirit.We number ourselves amongst the galaxy's finest musicians,artists,scholars,and explorers.Now that our two great societys have met,I am to be my world's first ambassador to the United Federation of Planets.I look forward to getting to know all of you.In the words of my people,"Klaatu,Nikto,Barada."(Peace Be With You.)

*yes my name means "peace" in my language.It also refers to a particularly unappetizing species of sea urchin,though I prefer the other meaning....

wavey.gifWelcome to startrekfans, we are honored by your presence. May the relationship between our two people be prosperous and grow to become an example to others what can be accomplished with peace and friendship between species.

:lol:

Greetings! (So typical of a bot to say that huh?) My name is Alicia. I am new here! (Yeah this is corny eh?) Welcome! I come in peace! (Here goes another corny dialoge.) I just tranfered from the Verson Fleet (Ali's homeworld fleet, but i actually started college recently). So...uh...