Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikerChick

What color is your personality?

Your Personality is Dark blue!

Your a true feeling person. You often spend time just sitting, and trying to understand your over-whelming emotions. You love learning, and dreaming. Quite shy, you enjoy your solitude. You live a life of deep reflection. Secretly, your highly spiritual.

full_589631370.jpg

Your personality is Black

You are a highly mysterious individual. Your a perfectionist. You have unusual and interesting likes. Your secretive, but loyal. You often fear of what otherds might think of your unique approach to life.

full_763794848.jpg

Your personality is black!

You are a highly mysterious individual. Your a perfectionist. You have unusual and interesting likes. Your secretive, but loyal. You often fear of what others might think of your unique approach to life.

full_763794848.jpg

corner_t_r.gifcorner_b_l.gifcorner_b_r.gif

My Results:

full_388014665.jpg

Your personality is green!

You are a curious, and inquisitive person. You have keen observational skills, and enjoy thinking about words. You are shy sometimes, and enjoy your solitude to reflect on nature.

Your a true feeling person. You often spend time just sitting, and trying to understand your over-whelming emotions. You love learning, and dreaming. Quite shy, you enjoy your solitude. You live a life of deep reflection. Secretly, your highly spiritual.

My Results:

full_388014665.jpg

You are a curious, and inquisitive person. You have keen observational skills, and enjoy thinking about words. You are shy sometimes, and enjoy your solitude to reflect on nature.

Same. I wanted black!

full_589631370.jpg

^me too

My Results:

full_388014665.jpg

I got the same!