Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kor37

Happy Birthday TrekkieCara

:elephant: Aww thanks Kor! Went out for a drink with my friend Sara (pronounced Sarah) and her friend Claire last night to celebrate my last night as a Teenager!  :congrats:  I must have had hardly anything to drink

but I've got a massive massive hangover and I still have a lot of drink in my system my head is spinning :o  Buddhists dont drink but on occassions I do,plus I wanted to make a fresh start with my friend

Sara whom I've not seen in ages after a huge row.

Going out for tea with my mum and her boyfriend and his son.

I'm spinning look at me I'm spinning! :P

I'm spinning look at me I'm spinning! :o

Thread or gold? :P

Happy Birthday :congrats: xXTRekkieCaraXx Hope it says level! Maybe you should stick with the tea ....

A drunk Buddhist?

I was making up with my friend so we agreed to go out I drank to make everyone else happy. :o I necked back those "shots" to make my friends laugh. Anything for peace. You can't go to a bar and not drink.

Hi, thank you everyone!

Huge thanks to Alterego and Kevin and the Mods for putting up with me!

Oh hey, I'm sober now, I puked it all out of my system earlier  :o  

Oh hey, I'm sober now, I puked it all out of my system earlier  :o  

Do you still want your birthday kiss and the (I'm trying to say a dirty word but I can't)-slapping line?

OK! Line up for kisses and evil-slapping! I slap the evil out of you and kiss my blessings in you!

:sniffle: Damn..Very late HAPPY BIRTHDAY TC!! :sniffle: ...hope you had a good day :sniffle:

Thank you Dan!!!! :shocked: HUGS!!!!

Happy birthday xXTrekkieCaraXx

Thank you!

I'm just going by Cara now, but I think you are the first one out of all the years I've been here to type my previous screen name properly lol