Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Been playing with Photoshop again

Are you a DS9 fan by any chance?  :dude:

Somewhat lol :clap: I made that one with DS9 because I wanted to see how the wormhole and station would turn out, they're from to different sources. I decided not to shrink the station down any smaller then it is there because I thought it looked pretty cool like this.

Are you a DS9 fan by any chance?  :dude:

Somewhat lol :clap: I made that one with DS9 because I wanted to see how the wormhole and station would turn out, they're from to different sources. I decided not to shrink the station down any smaller then it is there because I thought it looked pretty cool like this.

I think it looks really good. It would be nice if we had a different one for each of the series.

Just one question: How did you achieve the 'Startrekfans.net' text?

:tear:

Well done, :(

It looks awesome! :lol:

What about a TNG one next? :lol: :bow:

Mrs. Captain Picard

I think it looks really good. It would be nice if we had a different one for each of the series.

Just one question: How did you achieve the 'Startrekfans.net' text?

I actually had that in mind, to make one for each series and maybe even each main character.

Making the Text took a little work. I'll have to type that out in full when my wrist is feeling a little better lol

If you made it switch between scenes which focus on each of series, like your pictures do whenever you post, then it would be alright. It is neat though. The wormhole looks like it is about to swallow up DS9. It really catches the eye, and makes you look.

Stardate:213690.7

That looks cool VBG.Photoshop is an awsome program isnt it

They do hold the copyright to the images, the disclamer in our copyright statement indicates that Paramount continues to hold full ownership and their use is covered under Fair Use. If we were selling them or otherwise making money with them then we couldn't use them without paying Paramount and getting their approval.

Oh, thanks for the quick answer. I always kind of curious about that. It was more of a general question about using images than one in regard to this website in particular. I just bought Macrosoft's Studio MX and am thinking about setting up my own website. It won't be Trek-related, but I was just wondering about how to get permission to use such images.