Sign in to follow this  
APW

Space Cowboys

I sat up late and watched Space Cowboys on DVD last night.It was the first time I had watched the film...

I enjoyed it. :bow:

I particularly liked Tommy Lee Jones' character,Hawkins....

Thought Clint Eastwood's character was a bit of a (censored) :dude:

As for James Garner and Donald Sutherland...while Sutherland's character seemed like a cool,laid back sort of guy,Garner's was boring.... :wow:

Marcia Gay Harden,wow...great looking lady :lol: Never really heard of her before....

I liked the overall storyline...I wonder if the USSR or USA ever really did at least attempt to orbit nuclear weapons platforms?Seems likely....I know both sides threatened to do it,but did they really? :clap:

Anyone else seen this film?

I LOVED THIS MOVIE. was an excellent movie, just makes me feel old to see the guys i watched as a kid in the 70's, and early 80's, such as rockforf files, black moon rising, dirty harry, getting sooo ooolllddd, just makes me feel old. kinda sucks. lol as far as a nuke platform, wouldnt suprise me.

I enjoyed this movie. I also loved The Rockford Files, etc., and it was so great seeing them in action again! I wasn't really so upset about them being "so old" - I just saw it as a film about men who still felt vital and who were needed and who answered the call. They jumped through the hoops and proved themselves worthy. Why not? Except for James Garner, they're all younger than Shatner...