Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

Pa. Man Rescued After Getting Stuck Naked In Portable Toilet

Pa. man rescued after getting stuck naked in portable toilet

AP

Posted: 2008-06-06 08:58:07

LEBANON, Pa. (AP) - Rescue crews had to cut apart a portable toilet to rescue a man who got stuck naked inside the potty.

Authorities say 31-year-old Shannon Hunter, of Lebanon, used his cell phone to call 911 on Sunday from inside a portable toilet.

Police say Hunter had been drinking and had taken off his clothes. Somehow, he immersed himself in the holding tank.

Deputy fire commissioner Chris Miller told WPMT-TV, "I've been on the job in one form or fashion for 21 years, and this is the first port-a-potty rescue I've ever had."

Police charged Hunter with public drunkenness and creating a health code violation, but they have no idea why he was in the toilet with his clothes off. They say he didn't suffer any serious injuries.

:biggrin:

The rescue crew was flushed with pride over the daring rescue.

As far as why he was naked inside the port a potty, the naked truth is that Mr. Hunter doesn't even remember!

Lastly, whenever you do lock yourself inside a port a potty naked, it's a good idea to have a cell phone with you :biggrin:

Edited by trekz

I will avoid the easy and obvious bad puns that will get me in trouble and ask if this shouldn't be classified as a Van Roy moment?

Ewwwwww

I mean he was in the gooey stuff - I'd be using a brillo pad for my bath sponge. Yuck, yuck, yuck, and naked ewwww more area for germs to enter your body. ewww ewww ewww.

And am I the only one to ask "who names a boy Shannon?"

So he took off all his clothes, went into a port-a-potty, squeezed through the toilet and into the horrible chamber beyond... and he still had his cell phone on him?

:yawn: