1. 1. What if your favorate character ?

• tom paris
    • chakotay
    • cpt janeway
    • wesley crusher
    • cmdr laforge
    • capt picard

Strange choices... TNG and VOY crew mixed :dude:

Well... from this list I would pick Jean-Luc, of course. He is my all-time fave :clap:

Mrs. Captain Picard

A limited list to choose from but interesting...Out of those choices my favorite would be Captain Picard..

I had such high hopes for Tom Paris...

when he showed up he was a smarta**,big talker,cocky,... :tear:

The fact that the braggert was every bit as good a pilot as he said he was,only made you dislike him more...

but I liked that trash-talking,swaggering Paris.How he became such a model Starfleet officer,I'll never know....

I loved Captain Proton,I enjoyed his friendship with Harry Kim,and I thought that he and B'elanna made the best couple in Star Trek,they seemed more "right" for one another than any other Trek pairing,ever....

I wanted him to butt heads with authority more,make decisions of questionable judgement,and maybe even pose a threat to Voyager as a man who would sell out to the highest bidder (but never do that...)

I voted for Paris.

Well actually my favorite character wasn't there. But of those listed I'd have to go with "The Lady Captain Janeway!!!!!!" :clap:

Edited by Gotabite

I agree with EVEYTHING admiralpeewee said! Tom Paris was such a good character in the first few series. His Capt. Proton hologrammes and general fixations with the 20th century were a great concept and I agree that his and B'lanna's realationship was very good, the 2nd best ever in Trek! His all round character was fantastic and fitted the whole 'breaking away' from the typical 'perfect' StarFleet crew, (B'lanna, Neelix, Chakotay etc) all characters we would never have seen in TNG. An interesting compliment to an interesting crew.

Odd choices you put on your list.  :clap:

From that list, I went with Geordi.  Just like him, that's all.  Paris would be second.

I too liked Geordi for no particular reason. Maybe with Geordi, B'lanna and Miles O'Brien, engineers just have the coolest characters.

Seven of Nine.I have personally never met Annika Hansen,though I did review with relish the reports my people compiled of the starship Voyager's wonderous passage through the far-flung Delta Quadrant.During this review i found myself intrigued by Seven of Nine's pursuit to regain her humanity.A very touching story.Also,she is such a fine example of terran beauty....(drool)...Ah,excuse me.I,uhmm,apologize for that lapse.Now where were we?

After too many years of watching Trek women portrayed as little more than eye candy who were prone to hysterics at the first sign of trouble,I thought it was great to see Captain Janeway.A strong,feminine,intelligent woman in a Starfleet uniform.Some would argue that Uhura,Chapel,Troi,Yar,and Crusher were such women.But were they really?At the beginning?How many times did a woman solve a critical problem,offer the advice that "saved the day",kicked a major villains rear end?That's what I mean.Janeway was late in arriving,but much appreciated by this fan nonetheless.