Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

Nude Maid Accused Of Really Cleaning Up

Nude maid accused of really cleaning up

AP

Posted: 2008-05-28 15:04:33

TAMPA (AP) - A nude maid is accused of really cleaning up at a Florida man's home. The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office said a 50-year-old man hired the maid from the Internet on Friday to clean his Tampa home.

Authorities said the woman arrived at the home in a one-piece, light colored dress. She took off the dress and cleaned the house for $100-per-hour. Sheriff's office spokeswoman Debbie Carter said the man told deputies he left the maid alone in the bedroom to clean.

When the man's wife came home from vacation, she discovered $40,000 in jewelry missing from their bedroom.

I wonder what got this guy in trouble more...........the missing jewelry or hiring a nude maid while his wife was on vacation?....... :vbg:

Could be either one. Of course nude housecleaning is starting to be offered more and more, lol.

And by the way, where did she put the jewelry when she stole it to get it out of the house?

Could be either one. Of course nude housecleaning is starting to be offered more and more, lol.

And by the way, where did she put the jewelry when she stole it to get it out of the house?

So the naked truth is that nude housecleaning is popular? :(

I'm not even going to speculate on where she put the jewelry she snatched. :vbg:

She had to put her dress back on before she left - I'm sure there were pockets for the jewelry.

I'll never understand why women stay married to such jokers.

This story was on the radio this morning. There was a soundbite of the wife stating that she now wants a divorce..... :vbg:

Nevermind California do you think they will come to the UK would have to hide my fiancee's jewelry though :vbg:

Edited by rob39874