Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

Ghost Rider (movie)

SInce we seem to be talking alot about Comic Superhero films in here what di everyone think of the Ghost Rider Movie, I loved it, but I am a Ghostrider fan b4 thanks to the Newspaper comics that Ive read since I can remember

what did you guys think of it

I've never seen it but I sure want to. I have to find time to rent it out.

I saw it and enjoyed most of the aspects of the movie. Cage did well in the role I thought. It's been a while since I've seen it though, maybe I'll get the Blu-Ray and see how it looks in HD :whistling:

I thought it was a great movie. Of course with most of the comic book movies I kinda have the advantage of never having read the comics so I take the movies on merit and not on whether they stay true to the original comic or not.

I thought it was a great movie. Of course with most of the comic book movies I kinda have the advantage of never having read the comics so I take the movies on merit and not on whether they stay true to the original comic or not.

Yeah, I was never really a big comic reader either. Growing up we had a whole bag full of them dating back to the 50's and 60's but I was just never into it. I'd rather watch Saturday morning cartoons than read a comic as a kid.

Yeah, I was never really a big comic reader either. Growing up we had a whole bag full of them dating back to the 50's and 60's but I was just never into it. I'd rather watch Saturday morning cartoons than read a comic as a kid.

Yeah, I was always bigger on the Saturday morning cartoons myself as well, who needs a comic when you got the smurfs. Of course we are showing our age considering Saturday morning cartoons are a thing of the past.

Yeah, I was always bigger on the Saturday morning cartoons myself as well, who needs a comic when you got the smurfs. Of course we are showing our age considering Saturday morning cartoons are a thing of the past.

Are they? No more cartoons on Saturday morning? Wow, I didn't know that. Of course Saturday morning I'm asleep now so it's not surprising lol. Of course by the time the Smurfs came along I wasn't really watching cartoons anymore. For me it was Scooby Doo or Scooby's All Star Laff-A-Lympics or Captain Cave Man, maybe a little HR Puff 'n Stuff. THe Jetsons, the Flintstones and stuff like that.

Are they? No more cartoons on Saturday morning? Wow, I didn't know that. Of course Saturday morning I'm asleep now so it's not surprising lol. Of course by the time the Smurfs came along I wasn't really watching cartoons anymore. For me it was Scooby Doo or Scooby's All Star Laff-A-Lympics or Captain Cave Man, maybe a little HR Puff 'n Stuff. THe Jetsons, the Flintstones and stuff like that.

There have not been Saturday morning cartoons for years now.

There have not been Saturday morning cartoons for years now.

Shows how in touch I am with my inner child lol

the CW and Fox are Saturday morning Cartoons now, not like when we were younger where NBC,ABC,and CBS had cartons, now thinking about ABC might have cartoons bu not sure

but I love the Ghost Rider movie, I got it on DVD

like Joe above has said, they still have Saturday morning cartoons on CW and Fox. I haven't seen Ghost Rider yet, but my brother didn't like it. I can't say why, though. I'm sure I'll like it when I see it. Cage is a comic book fan, even naming his son Kal-El

Cage is one of my favorite actors so I usually try to see anything he is in.